Danthor's small NG collection

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
This year, I finally got to a point where I could join the AEShole club, and start collecting carts!

Here's what I've managed to build up since this year started.
img20130505204129.jpg

7c23.jpg

yq31.jpg

y0mw.jpg

86fy.jpg

And since I wanted to get the best of both worlds, I got a converter to mix 'n match my collection.
y3kz.jpg

Before this year, I'd I got an NGCD as a gift in 2003. It gave me my Neo fix till I could afford to get carts. Though not having joined here till 2008, I'd only had Feebay to gague prices and buy from.

7mh0.jpg

6rp4.jpg

I still give my NGCD good playtime, those soundtracks are just too great to leave behind. Especially the Last Blade and Art of Fighting.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Really like that stick! Sanwa buttons?

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Yep! They make a WAY bigger difference than I woulda thought!

Awesome! I have been thinking about doing the same to one of mine. Got the topper, just need to get the buttons. Glad to hear it is worthwhile!

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
great stuff Dan! you've scooped some solid titles!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Good work Dan... I like your style, quality over quantity. My $20 aof2 homecart came in this afternoon and have been having fun with that. Your pic is making me want 3 now though... few more bux for that I guess. ;)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
hell of a collection for year 1!

and good call on that oldstyle stick ;)

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
It looks to have been a great year for you buddy, great collection.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
It has been a good year to me :) Thanks, guys! And a mad shoutout to the community members/sellers here for helping me build this!

Don

Camel Slug
Nice clean Nam, Dan. I knew you had some good titles but never realized you where such a sidekicks fan.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Very nice. Just one question; do you actually play the Last Blade games on CD? They have to be the longest load times I have experienced in my life, so I picked up the MVS carts.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
SOLID COLLEK DANNTTHHORR!!! Now I see where all my BJ money went!
You know it, Mikey! Money well earned and spent ;)

Nice look collection man.
Thanks, man! You contributed a lot in here, like that Real Bout, for example ;)

Nice clean Nam, Dan. I knew you had some good titles but never realized you where such a sidekicks fan.
Thanks, Don! I'm a HUGE Super Sidekicks fan. They're actually my fave sports titles of anything. The only reason I haven't gone out of my way to get Ultimate 11 to complete my set, is that The Next Glory is my be all end all fave. That said, Ultimate 11 is still very much on my list of needs, but not as high on my priorities as other games.

Very nice. Just one question; do you actually play the Last Blade games on CD? They have to be the longest load times I have experienced in my life, so I picked up the MVS carts.
I got both of those in '06, and yes I very much actually play them both, still! Some of the best fighters I've ever played, and that CD music.. delicious. But yeah, the load times are kinda long, but I've been jamming so long on my NGCD, I don't even notice the loads anymore, especially with Demo Cut turned off. Though to be fair, I always have a tall beer poured when I play, and that makes load times a productive reward in between fights ;) That said, Cart versions are on my wants/needs, but in those games cases, I want to hold out and get the homecart versions.