FYI: Wasteland 2 is up for Early Access on STEAM

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
For the low, low, low price of $59.99

Not that I don't think the complete game may be worth $59.99 but for an early access that's a bitter pill to swallow.

You do get some extra content such as access to a soundtrack, a digital art book, and a copy of Wasteland 1.

Any dudes here bad enough to download this and let us know how it is?

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
You do get some extra content such as access to a soundtrack, a digital art book, and a copy of Wasteland 1.

Wasteland 1 is hard to get into now. It's like using an abacus when we have calculators. Or maybe I'm ignorant.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
yeah. it's for the people that want to truly beta test. i've done a few of these early access games, and they are usually full of bugs.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Wasteland 1 is hard to get into now. It's like using an abacus when we have calculators. Or maybe I'm ignorant.

I can see how it would be hard to get into nowadays. I'm glad I owned a Commodore 64 when I was young so I had the opportunity to see just how awesome it was for the time.

Since I pre-ordered Wasteland 2, I got it for free from gog. Fucking loving it again, just killed me a Scorpitron the other day. Those are bad motherfuckers that are supposed to be returning in 2. Damn I can't wait, but at the same time I have no desire to beta test.

Sorry for the stream of consciousness post.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Not for $59.99.

Did they ever release The Bard's Tale (old games) on GOG or Steam? I need to look into that. They are included with the iOS version of the Inixile 3D Bard's Tale (which is a funny game) but the interface is buggy as hell.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Finally, shit was supposed to be released last October. That's the last fucking time I use kickstarter for something.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yep, I did. And then they fucked all their backers in the ass and made the "limited" backer stuff available on their website for everyone for a long time afterwards. What a bullshit cash grab.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Yep, I did. And then they fucked all their backers in the ass and made the "limited" backer stuff available on their website for everyone for a long time afterwards. What a bullshit cash grab.

Every Kickstarter does this.. All of them.