"A José Canseco bat?"

JasonToddLives

Armored Scrum Object
"Tell me you didn't pay money for this!"

Hello, everyone:

I was cruising through craigslist ads one summer afternoon when I spotted a beat up Neo Geo cabinet for sale. Several months, online tutorials, and cases of beer later it is now (almost) fully functional. I came for the EL panel tutorial but decided to stay for the drama.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
"Tell me you didn't pay money for this!"

Hello, everyone:

I was cruising through craigslist ads one summer afternoon when I spotted a beat up Neo Geo cabinet for sale. Several months, online tutorials, and cases of beer later it is now (almost) fully functional. I came for the EL panel tutorial but decided to stay for the drama.

Oh someone get the fucking welcome wagon, another so-cal sonofabitch has signed up. Oh pal, where you're living you're in for a treat - a lot of you Cali dreamers on here with a penchant for drama.

Welcome.

REDRUM_THE_FLIPPERS

JasonToddLives

Armored Scrum Object
Oh someone get the fucking welcome wagon, another so-cal sonofabitch has signed up. Oh pal, where you're living you're in for a treat - a lot of you Cali dreamers on here with a penchant for drama.

Welcome.

REDRUM_THE_FLIPPERS

Love it.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
At least candy cabs grow on trees.

Signed,
Totally Not Bitter East Coaster

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I always wondered how long ago that movie was actually being shot... since like were they still showing Critters in the theaters in 1989?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Surprised Panda didnt ask for Pulstar this time.

Just look at the Wand of Gamelon thread in the Market Place for an FAQ on how to not act when new. Welcome!

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I always wondered how long ago that movie was actually being shot... since like were they still showing Critters in the theaters in 1989?

10 July 1989 - 9 September 1989

Just look at the Wand of Gamelon thread in the Market Place for an FAQ on how to not act when new. Welcome!

That got moved to the war room not too long after it was started... :lolz:

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Love the thread title! One of my all time favorite movies.

Welcome!

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
9IpvwWe.jpg

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I met Jose Canseco once, totally my hero!

Eleanor

Banned
It's my honor to have the chance to post my comment here to stand by your article and express my happiness to see your forum.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
"UGH !Where do they come up with this stuff?"

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
well, so far you are doing just fine. dont have a blow out and act like a fuckin butt hurt moron and you got it bruh!!! welcome :)