PSA: Zelda 3DSXL $150 from 11/28-11/30 at Target

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
This is an amazing deal! I just bought a 3DSXL (not the Zelda one) for a lot more.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
If you can find it for sale at your local Target, you should be able to buy it now, then return and re-buy at the lower price when it's on sale. Definitely check with a manager first though. My local store does this but some Target employees like to make up their own rules on stuff like that.

I did that a couple years ago at the local Best Buy. Bought a limited edition red Wii on like the Monday before. Walked into the store around noon on black Friday (was pretty dead by then). No one in line at the returns counter. Got my return/re-buy done in an instant. Bam! Black Friday w/out the silly lines & craziness.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'd love this thing but I heard it was a hassle to transfer games to a new system. Any truth in this?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'd love this thing but I heard it was a hassle to transfer games to a new system. Any truth in this?

I have not upgraded my system but I did it for a friend and there is a transfer utility in the eShop that you can download which makes it very simple. Took about 15 minutes total and everything was exactly the same as on the old 3DS.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yeah, it's a piece of cake it just takes a while if you have a lot of content. You do need to have an internet connection, and you are limited to 5 system transfers.

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
My friend just picked up two of these (I asked him to get me one). He said it scanned for $220 so he had to get a manager to change it for him. Awesome deal!