Can a member living in France please help me out

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
I sold an item to a dude living in France via ebay and he paid the item money and the basic shipping money

I e-mailed me several times saying the shipping money he paid doesnt have no tracking, signed for or insurance

he has not mailed me back which makes me wonder if he has an accident etc

He lives in 57400 SARREBOURG MOSELLE area, I have called him on the number ebay gave but the phone number is dead and was registered back in 2003

Is there anybody who lives in the area who could go to his house and find out if he lives there and maybe leave a letter if he is not in

I will pay for someone train fare or gas money and I would give the person all the details I have

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
What makes you think he had an accident? Is this some kind of cover up? ;)

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
i swear to god i've read the OP five times and i dont know what the fucks going on

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
i swear to god i've read the OP five times and i dont know what the fucks going on

A Frenchman purchased Lonewolf's cart on Ebay and didn't let him know whether he received it or not. Lonewolf tried calling Frenchman to no avail. Lonewolf is now offering to pay someone to go knock on the Frenchman's door to make sure he is alive.

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
A Frenchman purchased Lonewolf's cart on Ebay and didn't let him know whether he received it or not. Lonewolf tried calling Frenchman to no avail. Lonewolf is now offering to pay someone to go knock on the Frenchman's door to make sure he is alive.

That is correct but it is a sega video game console but I haven;t sent it yet as the console really needs to be sent with tracking, insurance and has to be signed for BUT that dude has not responded to any e-mail from me

umm I htink I have found the persons number BUT i dont speak French, I really need someone to call incase he doesnt speak English, can anyone help?

Last edited:

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Congraturation. I'm glad this story is happy end.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Said frenchman is probably still trying to get a plane or boat ticket to, uhh, collect in person.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Sells item for 5 grand, charges extra for shipping. :oh_no:

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
I certainly hope you marked the full value of the saturn so he gets slapped with a $1,000 customs fee, which in turn he will add to the price when he resells it for $6000 frogs.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Wow, I never even knew such a Saturn existed. Looks cool, but that price is crazy.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
lol, yeah... last I heard those hitachi saturns were worth $1,000 US. And even that's fucking retarded.

The problem is they are totally useless outside of Japan since none of the functions work. At best you would have a Saturn that has a lcd screen to go into your car. Then again you could do that for much cheaper with a regular saturn and a lcd screen.

Person 1: "What's that huge black thing in your car?"
Person 2: "Oh that's my Navi Saturn, it's RARE!!!"
Person 1: "Navi Saturn huh, can you search for the nearest In-N-Out, please?"
Person 2: "Oh the Navigator functions don't work outside of Japan"
Person 1: "Then why do you have it in your car?"
Person 2: "It's RARE!!!"
Person 1: "How much did you pay for that?"
Person 2: "$5000"
Person 1: "Go seek help you idiot"

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
The problem is they are totally useless outside of Japan since none of the functions work. At best you would have a Saturn that has a lcd screen to go into your car. Then again you could do that for much cheaper with a regular saturn and a lcd screen.

Person 1: "What's that huge black thing in your car?"
Person 2: "Oh that's my Navi Saturn, it's RARE!!!"
Person 1: "Navi Saturn huh, can you search for the nearest In-N-Out, please?"
Person 2: "Oh the Navigator functions don't work outside of Japan"
Person 1: "Then why do you have it in your car?"
Person 2: "It's RARE!!!"
Person 1: "How much did you pay for that?"
Person 2: "$5000"
Person 1: "Go seek help you idiot"

Imagine that type of conversation but about your fake AF3,, Wattttt $30.000 and its fake!!!... ahahhaahhahah

I still would like to own that Navi, but not at those prices.

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Sells item for 5 grand, charges extra for shipping. :oh_no:

That's cause shipping with the full works (tracking, signed for and insurance) is about £190 odd with the weight and stuff PLUS I lost out on £100 on Paypal fees AND about £80 ebay fees that are still to come

SO SORRY that I didn't want more of my profits to get eaten, so if I did free shipping then I would have lost out just under £400 in total :scratch:

Last edited:

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Just for the record, my 10kg DESR-7700 PSX box cost about $90 USD to ship from Japan to the US to Germany. Ten kilos. 190 GBP to ship a SMALLER THAN NORMAL Saturn is either nuts, or stupid. I'd suggest that either you look into a new way to ship, or that you are trying to put one over.

Also...complaining about eating eBay/pp fees? Really? Remind us again how much that $200 hunk of plastic sold for again? Riiiiight. I'm just not feelin' the sympathy here, bud.