NCSX KOF 2000 Pre-order

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Am I the only one who pre-ordered KOF 2000 from NCSX that didn't get an e-mail confirmation of my pre-order? I think I remember someone saying they got an e-mail confirming their order. Was this because they pre-ordered via e-mail and not by phone?

benares

Kula's Candy
I talked to Susan about my MVS problem, and not KOF2000... I will call her tomorrow and figure out if they have me or not. I did preorder via email but haven't heard anything since.

I'm also going to see if I can order a 2nd copy if that is even possible. fuck fuck fuck I wish I had done that today... :-(

BTW: Their MVS inventory is NOT tied into their purchasing system. So an MVS cart you want to buy from them may already be sold out.

As always, your mileage will vary

JRock917

, ,
I am surprised, they sent me an email the same day I pre ordered the game, confirming they had me in mind. I used the customer inquiry form on their website to place my pre order. Hope you guys get something worked out, I hate to see anyone, not just myself, left out of getting the REAL KOF 2000.

I

Iori

same here, don't want anyone resorting to paying $2k for the NGF KOF2000

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by neobuyer:
Am I the only one who pre-ordered KOF 2000 from NCSX that didn't get an e-mail confirmation of my pre-order? I think I remember someone saying they got an e-mail confirming their order. Was this because they pre-ordered via e-mail and not by phone?

your confirmation should look like this

>>>Hello, thanks for your e-mail. Yes, we confirm that you are on
our reservation list for KOF 2000 which we expect on Dec. 21.
We will contact you with a reminder a couple of weeks before
the game arrives to confirm the order with you.

Regards,
NCS<<<

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by Iori:
same here, don't want anyone resorting to paying $2k for the NGF KOF2000

I'll sell you mine for $2K At least you will get the game
smile.gif
just kidding Not selling.

benares

Kula's Candy
$2K? THAT'S CRAZY FOR A NEO GAME...

On the other hand, $2K for a date with Mai's voice actor would be worth it!

Innovator

Cheng's Errand Boy
No I didn't get mine confirmation either and I did it by phone. They better not had fucked it up! I'll be damned if I have go to Buywrong again!

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
I called my pre-order in and haven't received confirmation either. I am going to call them tomorrow or Wed to check up just to be safe.

JRock917

, ,
Originally posted by Innovator:
No I didn't get mine confirmation either and I did it by phone. They better not had fucked it up! I'll be damned if I have go to Buywrong again!

Youre right, you just might be!!! j/k

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I confirmed with them today, and they did have me on the list. I think the e-mail confirmation was for people that pre-ordered via e-mail only.

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
what there website i been looking high and low for a copy of king of fighter 2000 pre-order

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey everyone! This is my very first and long over due post. I know for a fact that I am a super huge Neo Geo Ffffffffan.. hehe.. I emailed NCSx and they said that I need to pre-order threw a credit card or fully pre-pay for my kof2000 cart if I want to be put on the list... They said that the pre ordering is for a limited time.. I know for a fact that I could have the money buy Dec 21, I did it befor with Kof 98, and Garou. Since they can't wait... what should I do... any suggestions...

JRock917

, ,
so, does that mean they expect full payment now, or that they still plan to finalize everything about two weeks before the game is released? That is what NCS had originally said they were going to do in the email confirmation I got, anyway. Just wondering what the deal is at this time.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

I AINT HAD TO GIVE THEM SHIT FOR MINE..AND I GOT 2....666

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
-------------------
any suggestions...
-------------------

Sure, contact Japan Video Games in California. 626-281-9282 or http://www.japanvideogames.com/
They allways get in the new neo carts. They also dont take preorders, so when KOF arrives you can just call them up & order. I bought many new neo carts from them with no problem.
-nick_th_fury

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I confirmed mine too with NCSX.
I think NCSX will finalize the price this week. At least, it is what they told me in the reply.

Anyway,

For other KOF 2000 preorder,
I know one site: www.playthegames.com
I think it costs $309.

They are used to be "Game world". But, I think Game world is going out of business a year ago and "playthegames" took over. I never dealt with Play the games.
I do not know their services. But, Game world service is one of the best

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
By the way,
I live close to Japan video games (about 15 minutes local driving).
I can check out on them by the time it is released.

But, the cost of paying local taxes is more than "out of state shipping cost" for prices above $250.
That's why I hardly buy from them (Japan video games) unless I freaking can not wait any longer for the games.

benares

Kula's Candy
Don't deal with jnlgames.

I've sent them multiple emails and tried to call them at various times and with no response. I was interested in buying the Magical Drop 3 game they have but screw it now.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well you guys can always just buy a fake KOF 2000 cart from NGF . . . only $2000, and you even get a fake insert made from artwork stolen from SNK!! And a manual that is exactly 2 pages long (well 4 if you count the front and back covers), wow they really must have printed small to fit the moves for all 34 fighters on TWO PAGES . . . great job on that one, "NGF".
biggrin.gif

What a GREAT DEAL, we should ALL rush to neogeofreak.com to buy our copies IMMEDIATELY . . .
rolleyes.gif

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
Well you guys can always just buy a fake KOF 2000 cart from NGF . . . only $2000, and you even get a fake insert made from artwork stolen from SNK!! And a manual that is exactly 2 pages long (well 4 if you count the front and back covers), wow they really must have printed small to fit the moves for all 34 fighters on TWO PAGES . . . great job on that one, "NGF".
biggrin.gif

What a GREAT DEAL, we should ALL rush to neogeofreak.com to buy our copies IMMEDIATELY . . .
rolleyes.gif

LMAO - Good ONE Chimpmeister

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
I just pre-ordered a copy of KOF 2000 from NCS myself. I had all intentions of
purchasing a copy from Japan Videogames, but they're doing a 'first come first served'
basis with their KOF 2000 cartridges, and I wanted to secure a copy for myself without
being disappointed on release day. =)