X to go open source?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
rumors. and the thing still sucks either way.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Don't be so hasty. The biggest problem with the thing is software related, the actual hardware is pretty good aside from the so-so screen. Making it open source would kick ass, this thing could be an awesome MAME handheld.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Don't be so hasty. The biggest problem with the thing is software related, the actual hardware is pretty good aside from the so-so screen. Making it open source would kick ass, this thing could be an awesome MAME handheld.

NGX, Ouya...you sure know how to pick your platforms.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I have just about every platform other than Japanese PCs.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
There are already a whole bunch of emulators like the Playstation Bios in it. So I guess there's always been a backup "plan B" in the works.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
So what's Tommo planning to do? Post a link to a sourceforge on their front page?

I like the idea of a Mame handheld. My brother emulates most Mame games with his PSP but it's a bit laggy. If it can maintain the HDMI support I'd be down as well.