Neo Geo Secret Santa 2013 (reveals begin at post 140)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

It's that time of year again!

Who wants to be a part of this for this year? It was a lot of fun last year.

Sorry, brand new guys- this is for established members. You will be welcomed next year. You must be a member for at least 1 year to participate. $25 minimum budget + shipping again.

post up here and send an email to ngss2013@yahoo.com.

In the email state your interests (to be shared with gifters) and whether or not you want to ship international or worldwide as well as your shipping address to forward on:

ie: live in us, but would not ship out of country. or live in france and would ship within europe. or live in canada and will ship everywhere except new zealand.

Nothing says fun, like a present from the internet! Happy Holidays!

cutoff will be 11/22. Names and shipping info will be distributed on 11/24 to all people participating.

Last edited:

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
I havnt been around a year, but would love to get in on this if you would be willing to massage the rules for me!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I havnt been around a year, but would love to get in on this if you would be willing to massage the rules for me!

sorry man. established guys only. you are more than welcome to join in next year though.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
No problem, If you guys come up one short I would be happy to fill the hole, giggity

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I didn't like lemony when I had him, but I actually got to like him through the year. Secret Santa is good.

however, I am not financially well off enough to be a good santa.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Count me in.

I'm sure some of you homos are quivering in anticipation.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I didn't like lemony when I had him, but I actually got to like him through the year. Secret Santa is good.

however, I am not financially well off enough to be a good santa.

Glad I grew on ya. :D Also those nes games have been played through multiple times this past year.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I'm in! Will shoot you an email with my deets in a bit. Thanks for facilitating again Chris.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
just added the requirement to email your shipping address too.

gonna need that, guys- you know. so you can get your presents.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Sorry, brand new guys- this is for established members. You will be welcomed next year. You must be a member for at least 1 year to participate.
:(

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I'd love to this year, but I have to maintain a budget due to a VERY BIG event that may or may not happen.

If it does, you guys will know. :D

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I wish I could do it again this year, but I can't. I may join in again next year. :(