New here

amplibax

n00b
Just wanted to say hello.

I'm from New Brunswick, Canada. I rediscovered Neo Geo games a couple years ago after having not played any since going to the arcade when I was a kid. I currently just have I guess what you would call a super gun set up with a Neo Geo MV1 board. I'm hoping to expand my collection soon and eventually pick up a full MVS cabinet.

Also I hope to eventually meet some people in my area and set up or become part of a group buy for some Japanese Candy Cabs.

I'm going to try my best to avoid all the infamous drama that I hear surrounds this place. :D

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Welcome! Always great to see Canadian's here! How hard of a time do you have getting neo stuff up there?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Where
Is
My
Pulstar?

I expect it in the mail before you can use the market there buddy.

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Welcome bud.

Careful of the drama, it's more addictive than crack cocaine!

IrishNinja

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I seem to be unable to make new ones yet myself...i thought i read through the FAQ but even clicking "My Profile" up top tells me i don't have permission, not sure why. Looking forward to interacting more on here in my quest to one day have an AES or MVS, long time voyeur!

NeoGeoAddicted

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I seem to be unable to make new ones yet myself...i thought i read through the FAQ but even clicking "My Profile" up top tells me i don't have permission, not sure why. Looking forward to interacting more on here in my quest to one day have an AES or MVS, long time voyeur!

Sorry to make an off topic... The same here