AES: Neo Turf Masters

Floob

Kabuki Klasher
Hi,

I bought this AES Turf Masters cart quite a few years ago on eBay, and would like to know if there is something in particular I should look for to check it is legit.

The seller certainly seemed very sure of it, and described the history to me - but I would like to make sure before I resell.

http://postimg.org/gallery/7bxcc53y/

If there is a specific image I should take, I'll be happy to do that on request.

Thanks

Floob.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Hi,

I bought this AES Turf Masters cart quite a few years ago on eBay, and would like to know if there is something in particular I should look for to check it is legit.

The seller certainly seemed very sure of it, and described the history to me - but I would like to make sure before I resell.

http://postimg.org/gallery/7bxcc53y/

If there is a specific image I should take, I'll be happy to do that on request.

Thanks

Floob.

Depends on how many years ago you bought it, if you're talking a decade ago then it will be easy to spot a fake from the print quality alone, but the closer you get to the present day the more you're going to have to look into it as the counterfeits have moved on a long way.

You can open the cart up pretty easily but that will only tell you that it's not a conversion, not that it's the English version.

For a cart of that potential value, I would seriously think about taking 8man up on his offer of looking at carts, I forget when he made the offer but it seemed genuine to me. He polarises opinion a bit round here but I'd trust him above nearly anyone to be able to pick out a fake.

Without that I think you might struggle to sell it if you put it up on here without the sending the cart first option.

Floob

Kabuki Klasher
Thanks very much for the reply.

I bought it approx 2007/08. I'm not crazy about opening up the cart due to my experience, but will if I have to.

I'll PM 8man as you suggest.

Floob

Kabuki Klasher
Had a PM from 8man who said based on the pics it does look legit.
I'll get some high res sorted as well in case any potential buyers would like more details.