Shockboxes in Europe?

Anyone knows where I can get a few shockboxes in Europe? I don't really want to deal with high prices on shipping and annoying custom officers :(

Thanks!

Edit: Sorry this was meant to go in the general forum

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
shipping you are doomed no matter what.

at least my custom sleeves are much cheaper to ship :D

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Judging by his location, I'd assume he wants something waterproof. XD

Last edited:

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Sent a few missiles with shock boxes attached to them

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
Le cortex is selling, but too expensive 40eur

regards

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
40 Euros each???

Shit, if that's the case, I need to get into exporting Shockboxes to Euroland.
right?

i have a stack here i can ship to europe for only 20 euros each.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Is there any potential for NGDEV's Shockboxes becoming available in the future, does anyone know? If so, would general consensus deem that a positive, a negative... or a bit of both? (re: conversions, if I'm honest).

It' a bit of a fucked up situation to contemplate, but theoretically, if NGDEV supply AES Cart Shells, Shockboxes and Boards... then the needless slaughter of AES Cart sacrifices need not occur. The downside to this is that MVS sac's would still be a huge issue AND... what of the cost of conversions going forward for the pirate vs the current 'method'?

I'm not supportive of conversions btw, but can't deny that certain possibilities could exist vs the truth that, unfortunately, conversions are still being 'created'...

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The mvs shockboxes NG: DEV used were ordered from Southtown Homebrew. The homecart replica parts were from DavidG/Jason Young. Neither of which were made by NG: DEV.

Last edited:

Mario76

n00b
This is the main reason why fatal fury 3 & KOF '95 keep coming up on ebay for sale as carts only. Such a shame really.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
This is what happens when empty snap cases are sold for more than minty homecarts that include insert, manual, and cart on top of the snaplock case.