The Randomsense Collection

Randomsense

New Challenger
I figured I might as well make my first post something that shows a little about myself. So here we are...

Most of my stuff is still stored away in boxes. I'm only just beginning my Neo Geo collection and it will probably be a bit slow to grow. The main reason - being focused on my family and specifically my (at this time) 20 month old daughter.

All the stuff in my collection with the exception of the new Neo Geo MVS stuff are items I've kept over the years while growing up. As I mentioned earlier, most of my stuff is still packed away so what I'm showing off here for starters will be pretty small.

Might as well start off with my very first bit of MVS gear. As I don't have a supergun or cab I haven't actually been able to use/test any of this yet. My current project is (slowly) building my first supergun.

MV-1.jpg

Next we have a few NES carts. I also have all the instruction books to go with them. I should have more carts somewhere unless it turns out my brother has/had them. Still need to dig out the Atari 2600 and carts.

NES-1.jpgNES-2.jpgNES-3.jpgNES-4.jpg

In addition to my console stuff I also have a chunk of C64/128, Laser 128 (Apple IIc Clone), and PC stuff. I use to have a TI99/4A with speech synthesizer, tape, expansion box (floppy drive!), and thermal printer but those were left with my parents long ago and are now lost.

Here is my boxed C128 (the c64 died) with 1541 disk drive.

C128-DD.jpg

And the boxed Laser 128 (with ROM upgrade). I think I've also got the green screen to go with it.

Laser128.jpg

Sorry its not very elegent but at least its up and its a start!

-=Randomsense

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Nice looking start to a collection.

I just picked up an MV-1 myself that I will be building a supergun for. Good luck with the progress!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Last edited:

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Thanks for sharing, man. You've got a good collection there.