20 Year Member
Yodd,

Pls.

Halp me w/ teh grammar. pls.

grammar.jpg

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
We aren't eBay.

We don't need to make 15-20% over our selling threshold, to feed the fee beast.

We do solids for each other, by and large-because there is a sense of community here.

You are new, and may not dig yet; however, many new folks have come and stayed...even more have goed.

The hazing is just part of it, like it or lump it.

I actually cracked a smile @ typing 'hazing'-it barely qualifies as that anymore. We've mellowed in our old age, bion. Smoke a bowl, & maintain...or not...but man, some of your earlier posts are the angriest I've yet seen from someone w/ the .420_username designation. Hope you stick it out, and cheer up.

I totally understand about the extra % required for Feebay.
Hazing I could understand, but I don't like being called a thief, liar, scammer, or cheat. I can't stand the government and I don't want to be lumped in with them, lol.

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Difference between you and the government is that when people call Obama a Kenyan thief he just has a cup of coffee and goes about his day. You need to curb the anger as it feeds the remnants of the TONK price police task force. But all that aside, how in the world can you call those prices gouging when neotropolis is a member here and is selling kits at 4 times the price guide value?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samurai-Sho...862?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5af48d6d26

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
Difference between you and the government is that when people call Obama a Kenyan thief he just has a cup of coffee and goes about his day. You need to curb the anger as it feeds the remnants of the TONK price police task force. But all that aside, how in the world can you call those prices gouging when neotropolis is a member here and is selling kits at 4 times the price guide value?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samurai-Sho...862?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5af48d6d26

I didn't call it gouging. A few members did. My items are the cheapest on Feebay, and if they are not I lower the price.
I'm just not a passive person, stupid people need to be told they are stupid. It was my first thread here, I had never conversed with anyone from this site, I had 8 posts and no feedback, the title of the thread was " My first Neo forum thread", and I was accused of trying to scam people. I don't know what you or anyone else thinks but, if that doesn't equal stupid, I don't know what does. Intelligent people make informed decisions. Don't get me wrong, dumb people say dumb things all of the time without me saying anything but, if you start saying dumb things to me you are going to get an ear full.

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I didn't take down anything. They sold.

What did I lie about? When did I say I had 5 Metal Slug game? I have 7. 1,2,x,3,4,5, and 6. An I also had 2 MS2s and an MSX which were on Ebay.

I never knew there were 7 Metal Slug games. I need to rethink my collection.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
lol, man I miss this place.

A few things to know...

1. everyone is always ready to call you out on anything that doesn't look right
2. it's a community first, everything else second. plane tickets have been purchased.
3. people like getting hooked up almost as much as hooking each other up
4. there are some high rollers here. you're not impressing anyone by saying you have a truck, a boat, and a wall full of loose nes carts

anything I've left out, you'll figure out soon enough, lol

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,

A few things to know...

2. it's a community first, everything else second. plane tickets have been purchased.
4. there are some high rollers here. you're not impressing anyone by saying you have a truck, a boat, and a wall full of loose nes carts

this needs to be in the new members FAQ, It's 200% right!

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
This whole subforum is basically 8man's personal showcase. Everyone else's are just enhancement talent. XD

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire

A few things to know...

I'm not here to impress anyone. I'm here to enjoy my hobby with others who enjoy the same things.
Why is it you think that I am trying to impress anyone?
What did you get plane tickets for?

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
This whole subforum is basically 8man's personal showcase. Everyone else's are just enhancement talent. XD

Right. After seeing 8 Man's thread, anyone coming on this forum trying to "impress" is in for a rude awakening, lol. I saw his thread when I first joined back in April and was in complete awe. Still am, to be honest.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
I never knew there were 7 Metal Slug games. I need to rethink my collection.

X and the MVS version of 6 are remakes of 2 and 3, respectively. So depending on how you look at it, there may be only 5 in some people's eyes..

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
There is only one way to look at it. A total of 6 metal slug games were released on the neo geo mvs. Your wording makes it appear you think MSX and that hacked up mess MS6 are on par with each other. You then proceed to dismiss MSX again by saying it shouldn't even be considered part of the series.

I really like MSX and I gotta say I am pretty fucking agitated right now over this bro.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
There is only one way to look at it. A total of 6 metal slug games were released on the neo geo mvs. Your wording makes it appear you think MSX and that hacked up mess MS6 are on par with each other. You then proceed to dismiss MSX again by saying it shouldn't even be considered part of the series.

I really like MSX and I gotta say I am pretty fucking agitated right now over this bro.

Everyone's opinion differs. My wording makes it appear that people are entitled to their own opinion. MSX could be my favorite and MS6 is my least favorite. My opinion is that there are 6 official releases and a hack. But you have to admit, MSX is a remix of MS2, isn't it?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I live in Michigan, medical cannabis is legal here. I get it from my caregiver for free. :D

So who pays the supplier to give you the weed for free? I'm just curious.
Also, Metal Slug 6 on MVS is a hack of 3. Total bootleg. Easy as crap too.

Last edited:

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
So who pays the supplier to give you the weed for free? I'm just curious.
Also, Metal Slug 6 on MVS is a hack of 3. Total bootleg. Easy as crap too.

I can legally have 2.5 oz. When my caregiver harvests his crop, he gives me the 2.5 oz, and everything that he has left over is sold to a dispensary. He makes out like a bandit, lol.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I can legally have 2.5 oz. When my caregiver harvests his crop, he gives me the 2.5 oz, and everything that he has left over is sold to a dispensary. He makes out like a bandit, lol.

Wow, that's a nice guy! Can I sleep on your couch? I have anxiety ;)

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
Wow, that's a nice guy! Can I sleep on your couch? I have anxiety ;)

He has 4 other patients as well. They call them caregivers for a reason. You are more than welcome, Panda. But, how far is it from Panda Island to Michigan? lol

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Pandas have tesseracts.

Panda Isle? Right...where...it...needs...to...be.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
From time to time I will see 'caregivers' downtown near the bus tunnel, exchanging bags for cash with 'patients'.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
From time to time I will see 'caregivers' downtown near the bus tunnel, exchanging bags for cash with 'patients'.

20 states and Washington D.C. have passed legislation allowing for the growth and sale of cannabis. In these states, cannabis is sold in stores, like alcohol. The only difference is, cannabis cannot kill anyone.

Last edited: