My first Neo Forum thread

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
Meh, you're just another gougester. Not worth all this fighting, but don't bullshit us.

Welcome to teh forums BTW.

Starting an auction for an MVS game at $20 is gouging? What should I do? Sell it to someone on here for $5 and pay for shipping?

Thanks for the welcome.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Starting an auction for an MVS game at $20 is gouging? What should I do? Sell it to someone on here for $5 and pay for shipping?

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes, thats exactly what you should do....

What part of the Neo-Geo.com Good Ol' Boy Gentleman's Club clause do you need help understanding?

Or did you just BLINDLY click through the Terms of Use like all the others? You did didnt you?

:facepalm:
:fml:
:sothrowed:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
then why are you here .. pack your shit and begone . all you do is talk crap. Your contribution so far is total zero.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
then why are you here .. pack your shit and begone . all you do is talk crap. Your contribution so far is total zero.

You even talked shit on 8-man's thread.

Possibly one the greatest video game collections in the world, and you had to talk crap about it.

Your parents and teachers failed you.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
:snack:

We're a rough bunch here at NG.com

This isn't Nintendoage....noobs take a beating here.:glee:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
You even talked shit on 8-man's thread.

Possibly one the greatest video game collections in the world, and you had to talk crap about it.

Your parents and teachers failed you.

The only one talking crap here is you. Go check 8mans thread very carefully and then talk about it. All I can see there is you spamming it with crap talk towards me.
I never insulted you also.. i just implied you are reselling stuff ... you went all ham and started talking and insulting me and other members here. I don't know if my family or teachers have failed me , but I am still keeping a good manner ... on the other side I can see your family and education have done wonders with you - and your ability to be offensive.

So far you have been caught in lies - confirmed.
Been abusive and disrespectful towards others - confirmed.
Acting like a 12 year old - confirmed.

Now it is time you go to an other place where you can do your shady deals... insults .. crap talk and what not.
And for the record .. no one is stalking you. But you know that people that have things to worry about have the stalking phobia. Every thread you have posted in turns to a toilet talk bonanza. I am still surprised you haven't been banned from here.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
The only one talking crap here is you. Go check 8mans thread very carefully and then talk about it. All I can see there is you spamming it with crap talk towards me.
I never insulted you also.. i just implied you are reselling stuff ... you went all ham and started talking and insulting me and other members here. I don't know if my family or teachers have failed me , but I am still keeping a good manner ... on the other side I can see your family and education have done wonders with you - and your ability to be offensive.

Now it is time you go to an other place where you can do your shady deals... insults .. crap talk and what not.
And for the record .. no one is stalking you. But you know that people that have things to worry about have the stalking phobia. Every thread you have posted in turns to a toilet talk bonanza. I am still surprised you haven't been banned from here.

Go suck your mom's dick, kid.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Go suck your mom's dick, kid.

funny-gif26.gif

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Gosh, this has turned pretty ugly. Core I know this thread has no doubt turned into a shit storm but at this point the only advice I can give is just let things go and try to get to know folks.
There are some great people on this forum, highly technical people with a wealth of knowledge on all kinds of video game platforms and hardware. These same people also are very protective of their hobby, are fair when selling/trading, and look after each other to protect from scams. It's hard to gain trust here if you look into some history here, and people have a right to be skeptical of us noobs. The neo is expensive enough as it is, it's a community like this that keeps things balanced, and you can be part of that. Starting off by trying to get info on selling things really isn't the best way to go about this. Like you said, if you are into the Neo and want to stay in the hobby, buy some great games the library has to offer and talk with us about them.
You have some nice stuff, and I welcome you. Just keep the business out of things for now.

*edit ok I see you went balls out in the what's it worth thread. I tried...

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Apparently you didn't notice that I have only 8 posts. I can't even post a picture in my avatar, let alone buy, trade, or sell on this forum. Come on, you guys are smarter than that. Aren't you?
Have been gone for 2 days, did actually think that my posting "explanation time" was premature before I signed on today, and had you left it at the post quoted, I would've been ok with you selling stuff you got from somewhere else on ebay (at quite high prices)...

but then I saw how you went crazy and insulted everyone you possibly could all over the place, even the people who were trying to explain to you how this place works and offering to lend you a hand... sure things didn't have to go the way they went and the tone here is rough, but looking at your part in the whole thing and the bullshit you posted (especially about buying/selling on here) I'm pretty glad they did.

This isn't Nintendoage....noobs take a beating here.:glee:
Yeah, but in this thread it's noob vs. noob... who's that "Skullz"-guy - joined 2013 and behaving like he's been here forever?

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
As for my Ebay:

I'm like Gordy for ABC Warehouse. When I list buy it now items, I do a worldwide search for the exact item I am selling then, I list my items at a lower price than the lowest priced comparable item that is listed at the time of me posting it. If it is an item under $20, I only beat the price by a measly penny. But, all of my buy it now items are free shipping. For items over $20, I round down to a whole number below the lowest price item of comparable condition. If items go unsold, I do another search and adjust my prices accordingly.

For my auction items less than $20, I start the bidding at or around the cost of shipping the item. For auctioned items over $20, I will do a worldwide search of sold auctioned items. The lowest price item of comparable condition will be my starting price. The highest priced sold auction item of comparable condition will represent my buy it now price on an auctioned item.

I only base my prices off of what other have proven they are willing to pay, on Ebay.

Until a few days ago, I haven't spent much time on here so, I'm not sure what your going rates are. I'm sorry to offend anyone with my "gouging"

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
We aren't eBay.

We don't need to make 15-20% over our selling threshold, to feed the fee beast.

We do solids for each other, by and large-because there is a sense of community here.

You are new, and may not dig yet; however, many new folks have come and stayed...even more have goed.

The hazing is just part of it, like it or lump it.

I actually cracked a smile @ typing 'hazing'-it barely qualifies as that anymore. We've mellowed in our old age, bion. Smoke a bowl, & maintain...or not...but man, some of your earlier posts are the angriest I've yet seen from someone w/ the .420_username designation. Hope you stick it out, and cheer up.

Last edited:

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Yeah, but in this thread it's noob vs. noob... who's that "Skullz"-guy - joined 2013 and behaving like he's been here forever?

Good! He's a fast learner and will fit in here.

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'm still waiting for corebass420 to mention how awesome the VGA are, considering he's a NintendoAge frequenter with more money than sense.

Also, having 420 in a forum name :rolleyes: :oh_no: :lol:

Last edited:

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
I'm still waiting for corebass420 to mention how awesome the VGA are, considering he's a NintendoAge frequenter with more money than sense.

Also, having 420 in a forum name :rolleyes: :oh_no: :lol:

Sealed games are silly. I want to play them.

And what, may I ask, do I have no sense of?

I like to have the 420 there so when people who drink alcohol make fun of it, I can make fun of them because, alcohol can kill you and cannabis cannot.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Skullz is clearly some former scammbeast making a go at positive living.... but we can burn that bridge when we get to it. :D

Clearly ? lol ... naaa.. you are wrong on that. I am proud of having 100% positive rating anywhere I sold or posted.

Anyway... here is long story short:

All I did is asked the guy is he flipping stuff .. as in his post here he said he had 5 metal slug games in his collection and at the same time he had another games for sale on ebay for unreasonable high gouging prices... he could have said - "No those games where extra and I wanted to sell them in order to get new ones... or what ever " ... and all would have ended... but NO - he removed his ebay listings .. re-listed with much lower prices , went aggressive mode .. said in multiple threads that people here suck and what not ... etc etc. The guy got caught breaking forum rules, good manner rules, lying on many occasions ... and finally annoyed a lot of people.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Clearly ? lol ... naaa.. you are wrong on that. I am proud of having 100% positive rating anywhere I sold or posted.

All I did is asked the guy is he flipping stuff .. as in his post here he said he had 5 metal slug games in his collection and at the same time he had another games for sale on ebay for unreasonable high gouging prices... he could have said - "No those games where extra and I wanted to sell them in order to get new ones... or what ever " ... and all would have ended... but NO - he removed his ebay listings .. re-listed with much lower prices , went aggressive mode .. said in multiple threads that people here suck and what not ... etc etc. The guy got caught breaking forum rules, good manner rules, lying on many occasions ... and finally annoyed a lot of people.

Antics aside, he said the auctions sold. People chose his buy-it-nows over the opening bids

http://www.ebay.com/sch/cdxxbuds/m.html?_armrs=1&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=neo+geo&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

To me it does not look like he "pulled his listings" but rather some noobs on ebay decided to pay the buy it now prices.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire

I didn't take down anything. They sold.

What did I lie about? When did I say I had 5 Metal Slug games? I have 7. 1,2,x,3,4,5, and 6. An I also had 2 MS2s and an MSX which were on Ebay.

Last edited:

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
I am not a liar, scammer, or cheat(except when playing video games lol). And I don't take kindly to being accused of being one.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Sealed games are silly. I want to play them.

And what, may I ask, do I have no sense of?

I like to have the 420 there so when people who drink alcohol make fun of it, I can make fun of them because, alcohol can kill you and cannabis cannot.

what about those that do neither?