Let Ass Kick Together!

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
Hi, I'm Boredom from the east coast US.

I've never owned a Neo-Geo and probably never will at this point - it was too rich for my blood when I was a kid, and then emulation removed any burning desire I had to get one. But I've been playing its games legitimately for most of my life on various formats, and currently own a decent collection of ports, compilations, legit downloads, and non-Neo SNK releases. Miraculously, there are still two coin-op Big Reds within driving distance of here that I can play.

I keep up on the drama here sometimes because it's amusing.

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
Pinball Wizard Arcade has two operating Big Reds with Windjammers, SSII, Last Blade 2, KOF98, Magician Lord, and Puzzle Bobble between them, as well as SVC Chaos in a separate cab. I've only ever had an opponent a few times, though, and usually it was my cousin who sucks at everything but RPGs. The "fighting game alley" of the place gets sorely ignored.

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Pinball Wizard Arcade has two operating Big Reds with Windjammers, SSII, Last Blade 2, KOF98, Magician Lord, and Puzzle Bobble between them, as well as SVC Chaos in a separate cab. I've only ever had an opponent a few times, though, and usually it was my cousin who sucks at everything but RPGs. The "fighting game alley" of the place gets sorely ignored.

I wish this place was closer to me! The 1-2 remaining arcades we have here have no Neo cabs and very few fighters total.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Welcome Boredom. There are actually quite a lot of Neo owners and big reds for sale in your area from time to time. Believe it or not, owning the arcade gear is much cheaper than the home cart system.

If you're looking and have questions regarding a system deal, feel free to PM me.