GTA V Online Discussion

Marek

Banned
Theres always one for free at the vespuci hellipad. I prefer thd attack buzzard, its way more nimble.

Duly noted! I guess the tank is probably the best fun return on time invested grinding.

Have you done tank death match yet? It's great.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Duly noted! I guess the tank is probably the best fun return on time invested grinding.

Have you done tank death match yet? It's great.

Not yet... I got my elegy all the way maxed out, holy shit its fast. Now i need to save for an infinty xf or whatever its called.

Marek

Banned
Not yet... I got my elegy all the way maxed out, holy shit its fast. Now i need to save for an infinty xf or whatever its called.

The Entity xf. I got one of them totally maxed. It says my acceleration is maxed after the engine tune so I think turbo would be a waste of cash bc the bar is full already.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
StormGenki, got it now.

You were on with me & Violent Storm on that drain one.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Coolio. Thanks for that. :)

I'm playing on 360 and seems most of you are on PSN... oh well... :rolleyes:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
level 62 got my 'nade launcher. Trying to get as much exp in the races as I can, I know race nerfing can't be far off...

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
level 62 got my 'nade launcher. Trying to get as much exp in the races as I can, I know race nerfing can't be far off...

I'm sure its soon. Missions are fun but we need to grind some more levels.

Marek

Banned
Trying to get as much exp in the races as I can, I know race nerfing can't be far off...

Yeah. Surely they can see that people have figured out the personal best and are crushing it. Im level 98, thanks largely in part to that one race with that one setting. I want to grind to 100 today at least. But Im down to push it beyond. Ill hit you up if I see ya online.

So hey for the rest of the thread. Here is the formula for xp+money. Do the "Down the drain" race on 2 laps. Set the split times to Personal Best off of world record. Get THREE people to race, including yourself. The reason for this specific number is that 1st place gets paid the same as if there were 8+ people racing (13k). 2nd place gets paid as if he got 2nd in a race with 8-16 people. 3rd is same as 3rd in a big race. From there it tapers off to irrelevance.

This is how to kill it. Get it while it works ;)

Too bad I'm on 360.

lol 360

Last edited:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Completed a mission online with a few other people and we got respawned this guy decides to kill me when I get into my car.

I proceeded to settle this with a one on one deathmatch but the pussy thought better of it so that's when I decided to chase this guy but when I got close enough to pop a cap in his ass he left the game.

Pedrosa you're bounty is mine personally next time you're online.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Completed a mission online with a few other people and we got respawned this guy decides to kill me when I get into my car.

I proceeded to settle this with a one on one deathmatch but the pussy thought better of it so that's when I decided to chase this guy but when I got close enough to pop a cap in his ass he left the game.

Pedrosa you're bounty is mine personally next time you're online.

I've noticed a lot of people will instantly turn down a one on one deathmatch after they killed you in a bitch made way, one guy after killing me when I came out my apartment ran into his

Fucking straight bitch made shit

I do chuckle that any time you come online I get a text saying, "Your arch nemesis is online"

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Got to 100 racing with the heaths. Should my RPG and heavy snipe be platinum? Yep I think they oughtta.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Really enjoying stealing cars on purpose to get a bounty while my tank sits down a side street.

Players reversing on seeing the tank is priceless.

Marek

Banned
Really enjoying stealing cars on purpose to get a bounty while my tank sits down a side street.

Players reversing on seeing the tank is priceless.

Makes me wonder when are these cunts gonna drop that 500k they promised?

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Makes me wonder when are these cunts gonna drop that 500k they promised?

I was thinking the same thing and it's coming to the end of the week now.

Some people on the Rockstar Social club think the Stimulus package is just fabrication, and i'm starting to believe them.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I have only played 1 hr of the story and like 7 of Online. You really do get two separate games for the price of one.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I should get off my lazy ass and get a headset

Lol.

Sorry for yelling earlier...

When you do 2 laps there is a huge chunk of exp after the first lap...

seems to fill like 2 bars on the exp gauge so do like 5 races and go up a level...