GTA V Online Discussion

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
PSN guy need to get on now!!!!

Down the drains mayhem!!!

Edit:

Sorry guys, had to run. good fun...

I banked just over 100k, we need to go again later.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
That was tight. I got around 80k and 4 levels racing with Craig and Heath.

Shroom you need to get down on this and grind races with us. Its essentially power leveling and higher levels have no advantage.

Next time we need to do some GTA bicycle races (thats where you get to use guns, for those not into the game yet)

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
You guys are all on PSN exept Shroom?

I just started and I obvioulsy suck at this game right now but I'm in for teh lulz. My new/working psn account is Dangunfeveron all in caps :buttrock:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
You guys are all on PSN exept Shroom?

I just started and I obvioulsy suck at this game right now but I'm in for teh lulz. My new/working psn account is Dangunfeveron all in caps :buttrock:

Dont worry dude, we'll help you grind/ take cardboard box abuse!!!

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
So... Ummm.. Yeah.

10202013532.jpg10202013533.jpg

Good fun today guys defo need to grind some more down the drains tomorrow after work.

Poppy, dude you were hilarious today....

Everyone needs a headset!

Marek

Banned
I'm addicted to this game and all the laughs.

Lvl 89, just got me an entity xf too.

I really want custom stats to show up in online custom races though....

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Just got GTAV for PS3 I think I will be joining the carnage.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I should be on tomorrow or later tonight to grind on some races, super close to getting a apartment

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Been grinding races with Heath and with the proceeds he only went and bought himself a tank for a cool $1.5m

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Well the game did not save my money or exp from last night but it did save the mods I did to my car and gave me a crazy pair of shoes I never bought wtf?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Pfff getting bad sport warning because I drove some asshole's Entity into the ocean, it's like the game doesn't want you to have fun.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Pfff getting bad sport warning because I drove some asshole's Entity into the ocean, it's like the game doesn't want you to have fun.

Maybe try something a little more accidental... Park thr car next to a giant propane tank or a fuel tanker, than blow tanker/tank up with shooting it. Or try bringing it up as high as possible with a cargobob than dropping it.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Hahahaha, the insurance can't know.
How many warnings do you get because I got two so far?

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Muahaha!!

I want the anmihilator coptor since you can always get a buzzard at the sandy airport.

Theres always one for free at the vespuci hellipad. I prefer thd attack buzzard, its way more nimble.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
The tank costs $1k per time. you have to phone Pegasus and they delivery to some location(different depending where you are), it doesn't go to your garage or the hanger like a lot of people think it does.

Tank has only one use and thats blowing the shit out of peoples cars. seems im going to be wearing the dunce hat today when im chucked in the bad sports lobby for a few days.

Last edited:

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
So how does online work then? Is everyone in the same world but you chose to do what you want? Do you have to join a "crew" or can you just be freelance?

I'm pretty much run out of things to do or things I want to do in the main game, and it doesn't look as if there'll be any extra one player missions anytime soon :(

Heath

, cheyne stoking
16 players per world. When you start deathmatch, races etc other players from other games can join.

Yeah your pretty much free to do what you like, The missions you can initiate though depends on your rank although you can be invited to higher ranked missions(more pay) from higher ranked players.

I joined a crew thinking when i do a mission and i send an invite ive got a better chance of getting help but ive found 90% of the time they ignore or reject it.

Stay freelance unless you have mates who are in the same crew.

Last edited: