GTA V Online Discussion

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Update this morning and they have definitely changed some of the job/mission payouts. some of the $20k jobs are now more like $7k

Edit - what a fucking joke Rockstar, we'll give you $500k but we'll take 2/3 of the payouts.

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Update this morning and they have definitely changed some of the job/mission payouts. some of the $20k jobs are now more like $7k

Edit - what a fucking joke Rockstar, we'll give you $500k but we'll take 2/3 of the payouts.

Thats not cool. hopefully rooftop rumble is still intact!!! 25k for a few mins work...

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Thats not cool. hopefully rooftop rumble is still intact!!! 25k for a few mins work...

Not done that one yet, just done Extradition which always pays $20k and that paid out $10k

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder

I have also noticed since the latest updates that the payout's have been reduced and i'm yet to received my $500k

Rockstar get it together!

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
i'm trying to stack paper to teh ceiling... But they're like 'nope'

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
djdelly - PSN

Hoping to finish up story mode in the next few days and then will be ready to start playing online.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member

Son of a bitch

Marek

Banned
Oh wow.

Well races are officially the best way to get paid and level up.

Some of us should grind "Down The Drain" or "Arms Race" on two lap personal best.

Its easy to end up with ~40k after a nice session and several ranks up.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I haven't done anything really apart from fucking around with other people or smashing their cars while they're busy shopping....just level 5 too so what the fuck do I know.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Oh wow.

Well races are officially the best way to get paid and level up.

Some of us should grind "Down The Drain" or "Arms Race" on two lap personal best.

Its easy to end up with ~40k after a nice session and several ranks up.

i'm down.

Need to win some sports class races too...

Marek

Banned
I haven't done anything really apart from fucking around with other people or smashing their cars while they're busy shopping....just level 5 too so what the fuck do I know.

Grinding out some levels hugely increases your potential for and enjoyment of trolling gta online. I just unlocked bounties, mercenaries, and airstrikes. Havent used any of them yet though. Airstrike seems pretty hilarious.

i'm down.

Need to win some sports class races too...

Sounds good.

It seems as though PSN deleted my entire friends list... so Im gonna wait and see if that was a glitch and its back on subsequent logins or if I have to re-invite and all that shit.

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Grinding out some levels hugely increases your potential for and enjoyment of trolling gta online. I just unlocked bounties, mercenaries, and airstrikes. Havent used any of them yet though. Airstrike seems pretty hilarious.

Sounds good.

It seems as though PSN deleted my entire friends list... so Im gonna wait and see if that was a glitch and its back on subsequent logins or if I have to re-invite and all that shit.

Yeah I thought it was weird no one was online... Seems like they got me too.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Too bad I don't enjoy driving or doing deathmatches against people who are 50 levels higher than me carrying assault rifles while I'm stuck with a shitty little pistol.
Kinda wish you could buy GTA Online seperate from the main game for cheaper, would probably buy it for PS3 again.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Played with Craig for a bit

Can't believe we got so little money for that one grab the coke mission

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Played with Craig for a bit

Can't believe we got so little money for that one grab the coke mission

Yeah it sucks how theyve made it so hard to get money...

Just made level 45, finally able to initiate 'mixed up with coke'

and 'rooftop rumble' is now only 12.5k instad of 25k...

Marek

Banned
Too bad I don't enjoy driving or doing deathmatches against people who are 50 levels higher than me carrying assault rifles while I'm stuck with a shitty little pistol.
Kinda wish you could buy GTA Online seperate from the main game for cheaper, would probably buy it for PS3 again.

Well yeah. But DMs don't get you ranks up really.

Races are where its at. Rank and level dont make any difference in races.

Willeh

An,
Racing really does seem to be the best option after the most recent update.

It's unfortunate the majority of people don't seem to bet much on races, but it's still pretty common to bank $10k+ / ~2500 RP for first place at rank 50. It drops off pretty quickly after that, though.

The Commute, Route 68, and Grand Tour seem to be the most popular races, and my personal favorites. I've never had much problem getting them to fill up with 16 people.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Yeah it sucks how theyve made it so hard to get money...

Just made level 45, finally able to initiate 'mixed up with coke'

and 'rooftop rumble' is now only 12.5k instad of 25k...

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Woke up today to find I'm level 39....

What the fuck

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Same for me and Violent Storm

These patches aren't really doing fuck all

Marek

Banned
The servers are fubar at the moment. I'm frozen loading into the world map.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
It was better before the last patch... lost like 6 levels and close to 75k...

yesterday they said around 5pm est
'its not a loss, its a delay in saving and should be fixed by tomorrow am'
its now been like 24 hours... and the save hasnt sunk[(synched?) why does sunk sound right in my head,lol?] back up.