Feedback for Xian Xi

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
This guy has to be one of the coolest persons around!

I was looking for a NG Stick replacement shell ( I broke mine ) in the market forums and he approached me.

He was so cool he did just ask for the postage money.
Today, the mail arrived and much to my surprise, It didn't came with a replacement shell BUT TWO!!!

James, I don't know how to thank you, but you really made my day!
Thanks a million!

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
James is one of the best people in this hobby. Always helpful and a wealth of technical knowledge. Check out his website if you haven't before. Lots of great info and he always has good stuff in his store.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
James is straight up BOSS!

:buttrock:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Yep,
He has been super helpful with me as well, a pleasure to deal with.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
That's a really awesome thing to do.

shiryu7

Quiz Detective
Extremely helpful and professional. I've only had great experiences dealing with James. One of the all around nicest guys around these parts.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Such a good dude, to help people out that you don't know for free. He's given me a lot of tips on the tech support board in the past with some cabinet issues I ran into and stuff...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Thanks guys. I'm always here to help so if you need anything just let me know.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
James really is awesome, he has done some stuff for me and answered numerous questions that I have had. And always helped any way he could, really one of the best members here in this community.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
He helped me replace my AES RGB capacitors and resistors. Kudos!

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
I gotta give it up to the guy too very cool and a pleasure to deal with thx James

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Happy to throw my hat into the love-fest. James is quality through-and-through both as a person and in the work he does. :buttrock:

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
I will bump this thread! James has helped me so much with my CMVS and has never asked for anything in return! He hooked me up with a neobitz encoder and got it here in record time! Once the CMVS is sold part of the profit will be sent to him to say thank you, Wish I could just mail him some beer but money should do just fine!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I will bump this thread! James has helped me so much with my CMVS and has never asked for anything in return! He hooked me up with a neobitz encoder and got it here in record time! Once the CMVS is sold part of the profit will be sent to him to say thank you, Wish I could just mail him some beer but money should do just fine!

You don't need to send me cash for the info and lessons. But I won't say no to local goodies from your area, I can send some in return from Hawaii as well.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
You don't need to send me cash for the info and lessons. But I won't say no to local goodies from your area, I can send some in return from Hawaii as well.

Only glue fanatics charge for info and lessons. Xian Xi is a class act.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Only glue fanatics charge for info and lessons. Xian Xi is a class act.

When I was in 5th grade I dressed up as Dracula for Halloween and used fingernails I made with Elmer's glue by putting it in the middle channel of my plastic ruler. After that the girls started copying me but instead used them as press on nails. Worked perfectly.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet

Will defiantly keep that in mind. Once the government gets going again we can start getting some of the seasonal microbrews out!

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Will defiantly keep that in mind. Once the government gets going again we can start getting some of the seasonal microbrews out!

Good tip for shipping beer. Put each bottle in a ziplock freezer bag. They're heavier duty than regular ziplock bags. And should a bottle accidentally get broken during shipping the liquid won't destroy the box/packaging & everything else as well.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I do have a vacuum packer that would work great!

That would work quite well also. Learned to do that from a friend that was a world class brewmaster. When he'd travel the world to go to brewing competitions he'd bag each bottle up like that as insurance against loosing the whole shipment. I've used it successfully many times over the last 10-12 years and never lost a bottle yet.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Indeed, James is a top man in regards to helping me sort out a problem I had recently with an Arcade Stick.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Ordered a battery kit last week from jamma-nation. Shipped fast, well packaged awesome tutorial to boot, A+

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Yeah, James is a top-notch guy! Just fixed my Violent Storm board, cheap, and did a great job! Thanks!