I have...the POWER!

to finally post! :buttrock:

Hey everyone! I'm from CT and in my mid twenties. I've been playing Metal Slug since I was 11 on the Playstation and have been collecting every US release on the regular consoles. After college I started picking up the Fatal Fury and KOF collections on the PS2 and really started to get into the the much larger world that SNK had created.

I guess that brings me to today, where I've decided that I'm tired of playing ports and wanted the genuine experience and recently picked up an MVS cab.

It's been fun learning how to clean the slots and carts and I've already ordered new buttons and sticks to install. Can't wait to show my friends! Now THAT'll be a "conversation starter" :p

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
to finally post! :buttrock:

Hey everyone! I'm from CT and in my mid twenties. I've been playing Metal Slug since I was 11 on the Playstation and have been collecting every US release on the regular consoles. After college I started picking up the Fatal Fury and KOF collections on the PS2 and really started to get into the the much larger world that SNK had created.

I guess that brings me to today, where I've decided that I'm tired of playing ports and wanted the genuine experience and recently picked up an MVS cab.

It's been fun learning how to clean the slots and carts and I've already ordered new buttons and sticks to install. Can't wait to show my friends! Now THAT'll be a "conversation starter" :p

Congrats on the cab man. It's a rewarding hobby and you will find you can't go wrong with the MVS. Just make sure to try to follow the rules of the forum and market place and you should do fine.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
congrats and welcome man! Where in CT do you live? I just put an offer on a house in Milford because its somewhat quieter than the city

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
hqdefault.jpg

congrats and welcome man! Where in CT do you live? I just put an offer on a house in Milford because its somewhat quieter than the city

I live in Stamford, not as quiet as Milford, but I appreciate being just a quick train ride from the city.

Viqor

n00b
Welcome! I just started collecting MVS too (although I got a CMVS instead of a cab), so I guess we're in the same boat. What games do you have so far?

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Welcome He-Man........

May greyskull let you keep it forever!

Oh, btw, your sister was pretty fit back in the day :lolz:

Enjoy this place bud... Like they said, follow the rules and you'll be ok. Mess with the rules and lots of people will gladly violate you :eek:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
my cab came with metal slug 3, aero fighters 2, and bust-a-move! :D

you?

Great games! A good variety there, too. You just need some fighters (KOF 98, Samurai Shodown 2, Fatal Fury Special) and maybe some sports titles (Neo Turf Masters, Baseball Stars 2, Windjammers) now to add a bit more flavor.

Viqor

n00b
my cab came with metal slug 3, aero fighters 2, and bust-a-move! :D

you?

Nice! Metal Slug 3 is definitely high on my want list. So far, I've got FF, KoF 94, SamSho 1 & 3, Ninja Combat, and Puzzle Bobble/ Bust-a-move (an essential game, imo). And I definitely agree with dspoonrt on suggestions to expand your collection. Some of those sports games look really fun.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Do I have the Power too? I don't think I do.
New Neo Geo collector here! Hey all.
I can't make new posts and I'm checking to see if I can reply.

Cross

n00b
Do I have the Power too? I don't think I do.
New Neo Geo collector here! Hey all.
I can't make new posts and I'm checking to see if I can reply.

I hate to be that guy. But I'm stuck in the same boat. Hurrah for the unknown

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I hate to be that guy. But I'm stuck in the same boat. Hurrah for the unknown

I get the impression that this forum wants to be sure you really want to join before the secret is revealed.
I've already purchased a NEO GEO AES and a few games but I would have loved some advice before I dove in.

If it wasn't for your reply I think I would have forgotten that I was even trying to get on here.