"Windy" MVS Cart Sleeve - Custom Label

p413j316

Crazed MVS Addict
My collection has grown to 25 MVS carts, and I'm in the process of making them look good on a shelf. I have about 20 shockboxes where most contain art printed from southtownhomebrew, but I'm not completely satisfied with the results. They are expensive, take up a lot of space, and the artwork doesn't suit my tastes (although I'm excited for the Big Red template art that will soon be released).

While looking for alternatives I found the Windy MVS Cart Sleeve. This product seems to suit my needs, but I felt that the optional labels didn't quite draw me in. So, I played around in photoshop to create a custom label template.

MVS-Box-Label-ver-3.gif

I built this template from scratch using pieces from a MVS point-of-view (colours, white lines, etc.), and ironically it turned out to be almost identical to the original MVS cart spine labels used in early releases :scratch:

Some features include:
- serial number to match the cart (if present)
- NGH number
- red MVS theme (does anyone know the digital colour value for the SNK red??)

Any suggestions?

I'm not a fan of the MEGA value, so I purposely omitted it.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
nice! i like it alot!

thats why i had the labels made- as an option. not a requirement.

i should print one of those out and put it on a sleeve to check it out!

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Looks great! I've been debating on whether or not I should label my sleeves as a lot of my games are Japanese versions with the moon language on the spines. Looking forward to see the rest of yours!