I can post now! Long time NGX owner, just bought an MVS!

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
I have been in the background for awhile (since the Neo Geo X came out) but I am finally ready to post not just reply! I just got a Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot cabinet and IT IS FREAKING AWESOME! I made the mistake of trolling eBay instead of the for sale area of the forums and have spent way too much on games but I have acquired a small, but from my perspective, awesome collection. Right now I am on the hunt for Metal Slug 3 or 4 as they are my son's favorites (well he is 3 so really it changes a lot, he used to be in to Metal Slug X but then he learned the numbers and now he wants to play 3 or 4). I also really want Neo Drift Out but I know that is a pipe dream. I just picked up a Sega ST-V with Die Hard that I am building an adapter for and my next big purchase is going to be an Atomiswave (PM me if you have one you are looking to sell). So again I say hello, and I know I am a tool for buying a NGX but it did encourage me to get my Big Red instead of a generic multicade. (Also, I picked up a NGPC and the good games a month ago for when I travel so I don't have to even look at the NGX anymore.) Cheers!

Current MVS Collection:
Metal Slug
Metal Slug X
The King of Fighters '99
The King of Fighters 2002
Samurai Shodown 3
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers
Puzzle Bobble
Neo Turf Masters

Last edited:

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
He was upset that he lost, he is used to playing with cheats with UniBios on MAME on my laptop. image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    717.6 KB · Views: 199

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
That... is ... the most...BEAUTIFUL step up.. sir, I salute you. Congrats, and welcome! :D I couldn't imagine a better start.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
Man that cab is nice, very good condition. Congrats!

He was upset that he lost, he is used to playing with cheats with UniBios on MAME on my laptop.

Cheats with unibios? Is that anyway to raise a child?

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Thats one hell of a cab to start with sir. Enjoy it and build some greatemories with your son and Big Red.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
You have Neo Turf Masters. That's all that matters.

Fuck, that's a nice looking cab...

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
a 2 slot big red is my ideal cab.. yours looks in great condition.

now ditch the NGX

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Long time NGX owner, I don't think there is many left of them by now.

Nice cab btw.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Wow, I'm happy for you man. That's a great start to your collection and awesome cab too! So sorry about the NGX though. If nothing else, at least it helps people see how great the real deal really is. Welcome sir and congrats!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
You know, he didn't do too bad. I'm not sure I could have gotten through the first level of Slug X at his age.

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
You know, he didn't do too bad. I'm not sure I could have gotten through the first level of Slug X at his age.

He has been practicing for awhile and takes after his dad :)!

Last edited:

Erdmn

n00b
I wish I had the room at home for a full cab, sadly I'm out of room and refuse to part from my Italian pinball machines. Guess I will just have to build a CMVS.

Awesome!!
Glad you're able to post.

Good to see that there's another member in the ATL region.

I also was a member of the NGX club... and returned that badboy to amazon for a full refund.
;)

---Quack.

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
Congrats, I'm also new here - been looking for a 2 or 4 slot red or a 2 slot gold cab.

Welcome! Let me know when you can PM and I might be able to help you find something in your area (or at least share the methods I used to find mine).

SuperForte

n00b
Wish I actually had room for a big Red. Unfortunately I will have to stay with just a CMVS setup for right now.