SNK Playmore Terminates Licence Agreement with Tommo.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
damn ordo, you're such an annoying cluck.

Sure, maybe it'S all a PR stunt, but what does it matter, no one here is going to buy the damn piece of shit because of it's (alleged) termination. The talk in this thread will not positively affect sales in the slightest (take off your tinfoil hat), only idiots come to this subforum seeking valid information anyway, the bigtymers and fools that thought the NGX was a good/rare thing already bought (and hopefully trashed) the thing. Demand created: 0. Difference made: 0.

As to myself: I might be believing it is true because I have some faint hope that there is some SNK left in SNKP and do wish "the X" will be entirely forgotten (except by some drooling dweebs and merchants trying to rip the former off - recognize anybody?). So yeah, I will damn right "cut off your quote", learn how to read.

Oh, so you're selling some original hardware? WOW, you must be so ultra true to the hobby. Owning/trading with stuff doesn't mean shit. Nice banner btw.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
damn ordo, you're such an annoying cluck.

Sure, maybe it'S all a PR stunt, but what does it matter, no one here is going to buy the damn piece of shit because of it's (alleged) termination. The talk in this thread will not positively affect sales in the slightest (take off your tinfoil hat), only idiots come to this subforum seeking valid information anyway, the bigtymers and fools that thought the NGX was a good/rare thing already bought (and hopefully trashed) the thing. Demand created: 0. Difference made: 0.

As to myself: I might be believing it is true because I have some faint hope that there is some SNK left in SNKP and do wish "the X" will be entirely forgotten (except by some drooling dweebs and merchants trying to rip the former off - recognize anybody?). So yeah, I will damn right "cut off your quote", learn how to read.

Oh, so you're selling some original hardware? WOW, you must be so ultra true to the hobby. Owning/trading with stuff doesn't mean shit. Nice banner btw.

This post is so chock-full of truth, the hairs on the back of my neck are standing up.

Joining for the sole purpose of soliciting to emotionally vulnerable gamers trying to come to grips with one of the worst mistakes of their lives cannot be tolerated. Trying to disguise it by attempting to appear as a contributor to the community by fabricating a nonsensical conspiracy is disgraceful. There must be tons of forums based in the UK that would drool over your procards - best of luck with that. Unfortunately, abominations like the NGX are not held in high regard over here. Your attempts at a quick cash-grab will not go over well here, as you may have realized already. Lets stop pretending like you're here for a 'serious' discourse. If you really wanted that you would quit peddling and visit the rest of the forum. This place is only here to contain the most vile and obscene scraps the video gaming world has ever had to witness. Dust yourself off and get your act together. See you in the 'arcade' forum.

Neo*Geo*Ordo - you may not understand this now but....you're welcome.

Last edited:

pipes

This is all well and good but when is mega -Pack 2 coming out?

You're in the UK after all....that's the only part of the world keeping Tommo in business. I figure you guys should know before anyone else. Bring it up at the next Tommo convention this weekend.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
WOW that convention was awesome we got to see the new super neo x cd add on for the neo geo x, Some said it was a walkman with a neo geo x logo on it but it looks really promising, its launching with mega pack 3 and some other format games.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
WOW that convention was awesome we got to see the new super neo x cd add on for the neo geo x, Some said it was a walkman with a neo geo x logo on it but it looks really promising, its launching with mega pack 3 and some other format games.

Burned copies of Neo CD games I presume.

pipes

Burned copies of Neo CD games I presume.

Hand-written labels and everything. I could have sworn they were going to unveil that at the next E3.

Like a prostitute with an itchy snatch...Tommo delivers yet again.

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I justed received my mega pack vol 3!!!!

photo.JPG

Shit be off da CHAIN!!

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Aww. No DGE snaplock case this time? Too bad, I was thinking of going big tymer like and buying 8 copies.

pipes

Aww. No DGE snaplock case this time? Too bad, I was thinking of going big tymer like and buying 8 copies.

Dude, save some money for your Le Cortex purchases. Between donkeys and mega packs, there has never been a better time to be in the Neo Geo scene.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Since Le Cortex is making thousands of copies, I'm waiting for it to hit the 99 cent price point before picking one up.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
hm... that Ordo guy seems to be gone. Shame, I would've loved for him to retort and/or meltdown.

pipes

Yeah, he was fun for a bit. In the end, he couldn't stomach the truth, just like all the others that have passed through here.

I give him credit though....he's still peddling hard over @ the neo geo x proboard forum....leeching the last drops of dignity those poor bastards have.

This is one of his many sales threads - he goes by omgngx