SNK Playmore Terminates Licence Agreement with Tommo.

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
You, dear pipes, are bringing common sense to this bullshit for ages. Thanks.

Neo*Geo*Ordo

New Challenger
All of your 49 post to this point (or 99% of them anyways) have been in this sub-forum. That says enough.

Also, you're the only one with the delusion that this is a PR stunt. There is no reason to even dignify that with a response.

EDIT: 100% of your posts are in this sub-forum. Why don't you browse the rest of the forum and learn a little bit about quality hardware and original games.

I own several MVS machines, I know all about the NEO. You think that because I have only posted in this subforum that I could not possibly have browsed the rest? You are naive. This is a stunt to sell off the NGXs. That is what I am posting about. I'm sorry you don't know how things really work.

Last edited:

Neo*Geo*Ordo

New Challenger
You, dear pipes, are bringing common sense to this bullshit for ages. Thanks.

What common sense? Changing the conversation because he doesn't want to dignify my post with a response? BUT he responds anyways, just to talk shit that has nothing to do with my post? Why don't YOU respond to my post with something intelligent to say instead of chiming in behind pipes, licking his butt?

Last edited:

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
Common sense in telling everybody that spending time on that shitpiece of rapeware is a waste of time. By wasting his own precious time.

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
But to be precise. Yeah, there is no lawsuit to find, you got a point there. If this is a stunt, can't say. I don't think the fear of not being able to buy this shitpiece anymore makes people buy or desire it more.

Last edited:

Neo*Geo*Ordo

New Challenger
Common sense in telling everybody that spending time on that shitpiece of rapeware is a waste of time. By wasting his own precious time.
This thread is about the termination of the license agreement between Tommo and SNK. You can't have an intelligent conversation about anything real in this forum because of all the shit talk out of nowhere. Pipes doesn't want to talk about what I was talking about... he just wants to talk shit.

Last edited:

Neo*Geo*Ordo

New Challenger
But to be precise. Yeah, there is no lawsuit to find, you got a point there. If this is a stunt, can't say. I don't think the fear of not being able to buy this shitpiece anymore makes people buy or desire it more.
At least THAT is being part of the conversation (even though there was some shit talk thrown in for good measure). Until a REAL cease and desist is issued it's all BS (not some "announcement" on the front page of their site). This is all pretend, and I'm surprised no one else here has realized it.

Last edited:

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
French Guy said:
hello from France,
The law is on your side guys. You must continue to support neogeo x and release a new Mega Pack 2. The NEOGEO community will always support you. Unfornutaly SNK-P has not nothing to do for this community.
Hope you will find a nice issue for all of us. The futur is now !
Regards
Chris.

bahaha

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
Realizing that there is no lawsuit or legal action taken is also common sense like realizing the Neo Geo X has to be abortioned.

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
YES MEGA PACK 2 IS ON ITS WAY

Preorder now!
u4u5y3yg.jpg

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Dear Mr. Ordo,

I salute your relentless attempts at a serious conversation where it relates to this long running joke. Just to keep you in the loop here, this sub-forums sole purpose is to quarantine all the Neo X nooblets, such as yourself, from poisoning the rest of this site. It's been a great success in that respect and you are a good example of this being that all your time is spent here. We are all fortunate for that. I say sole purpose but actually there is another reason this arm pit of the Neo forum exists...it's for the rest of us to peek our heads in once in a while (after discussing real games on proper hardware) to have a good laugh at the expense of people like you. It's terrific. The die-hard Tommo customer is a special breed to say the least and it's actually quite fun to listen to people that hold junk like the NGX in such high regard. A lot of it is buyers remorse, I realize that, but it goes much deeper than that I believe. Tell me why you love it so much....tell us all.

Whether you like it or not, you're part of the joke. And your pursuit of a serious conversation makes it all the more hilarious.

Yours truly,
pipes

Neo*Geo*Ordo

New Challenger
Dear Mr. Ordo,

I salute your relentless attempts at a serious conversation where it relates to this long running joke. Just to keep you in the loop here, this sub-forums sole purpose is to quarantine all the Neo X nooblets, such as yourself, from poisoning the rest of this site. It's been a great success in that respect and you are a good example of this being that all your time is spent here. We are all fortunate for that. I say sole purpose but actually there is another reason this arm pit of the Neo forum exists...it's for the rest of us to peek our heads in once in a while (after discussing real games on proper hardware) to have a good laugh at the expense of people like you. It's terrific. The die-hard Tommo customer is a special breed to say the least and it's actually quite fun to listen to people that hold junk like the NGX in such high regard. A lot of it is buyers remorse, I realize that, but it goes much deeper than that I believe. Tell me why you love it so much....tell us all.

Whether you like it or not, you're part of the joke. And your pursuit of a serious conversation makes it all the more hilarious.

Yours truly,
pipes

COOL. Doesn't change the fact that your falling for a publicity stunt. There you go again making the conversation about your opinion of the product (show me a quote of mine where I "hold the NGX in high regard"). Everyone here knows how you feel, there is no need to reiterate it over and over and over again. Move on. Instead of changing the subject, why don't you give me a reason why you DON'T think this is a publicity stunt? You say that me calling this a PR stunt is ridiculous? I think SNK saying that Tommo is in violation of their contract is ridiculous. What part of their contract did they break? Or do you want to just keep talking shit?

Last edited:

Neo*Geo*Ordo

New Challenger
I'm not the one peddling cute little "procards" (lol!) for a dead system.

Neo*Geo*Ordo says - "I have an unbiased opinion because....."

Nice site chief. Now we know why you're really here.

He offers free shipping worldwide folks...a true Neo Geo enthusiast. Glad to see you're here to "contribute" to the community. Good luck peddling your goods.

Yeah, except I didn't mention anything I sell in this thread (I'm also selling a 4 slot motherboard in the selling thread http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?248971-FS-Neo-Geo-MVS-4-F-Four-Slot-MotherBoard, but you can't mention that as it goes against everything you said about me not knowing about "quality hardware"). What happened? You couldn't find a quote where I am praising the NGX like you say? I never gave ANY opinion (much less an unbiased one) good or bad about the X, I simply wanted to discuss the legal "battle" between Tommo and SNk, (and you keep derailing the conversation). That's why I posted in this thread and it has nothing to do with the ProCard. (what's cute is that I am getting you to troll through my post history, looking for ANYTHING you can to use against me.)

Last edited:

Neo*Geo*Ordo

New Challenger
It's about 6 months overdue.

Damn. Do it already. LOL. I think that you love coming here and talking shit, so you'll probably never shut this section down. ANYWAYS... So when is SNK gonna stop Tommo from making them look like fools? Are they gonna post another "legal action" on their webpage and hope the other party sees it, or are they gonna ACTUALLY process a REAL cease and desist? It's funny how everyone here is buying this charade.

Last edited:

Neo*Geo*Ordo

New Challenger
Maybe we should all buy your procards instead. Would that be a better idea?

The best idea is to stay on topic. What am I posting about here? Am I trying to sell ProCards in this thread? Nope. I am actually discussing the thread topic. You are the only one discussing something different.

Neo*Geo*Ordo

New Challenger
Instead of changing the subject, why don't you give me a reason why you DON'T think this is a publicity stunt? What part of their contract did they break?

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I honestly don't think SNKP can afford to take anyone to court. I also think there's no way in hell there is any kind of publicity stunt going on with this because that would be a lot of effort for what point and purpose?? I think SNKP would rather everyone forgets about the Tommo product and buy iPhone games that don't work with iOS7! I'm sure all the unsold units are on Tommo anyway.

Neo*Geo*Ordo

New Challenger
A lot of effort? All they did was issue a press release (on their main page). That's hardly any effort at all... they are relying on the effort of the ENTIRE gaming community to discuss the press release (in forums such as this) and create demand (for people who think they will no longer have an opportunity to purchase the NGX). It's quite simple actually.