SNK Playmore Terminates Licence Agreement with Tommo.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Why would a judge bitchsmack them? Why would Tommo be buttfucked?

I agree that you are not a lawyer.

If they were under a licensing agreement and violated it, or it was terminated by SNK/Playmore, and yet they continue to sell the products, they could easily be sued for trademark violations. This assumes SNK/Playmore isn't violating their own agreement by terminating the licensing.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/08/tommo-denies-breach-of-contract-will-continue-selling-neo-geo-x/

Tommo is claiming there's no breach of contract. This could get interesting. I wonder if/when SNK/Playmore will file suit. If they do hopefully we can have a glance at the original agreement.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I agree, set this forum on fire, Rot.

It has brought so much n00b failure to N-G.com

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Romwhore Island was a quarantine measure to begin with anyways.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
So this place is still here huh?

Do we really need to keep this charade going for the 3 Tommo customers that still frequent this forum?

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
So this place is still here huh?

Do we really need to keep this charade going for the 3 Tommo customers that still frequent this forum?

I've been busy…

xROTx

PS. This is on my to do list… along with surviving Xmas and not getting stabbed by a disgruntled chav...

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Well if something does happen to this place, you could always blame it on the hackers. XD

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Why would we need to blame it on anyone?

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
I miss my NGX as it made me a stronger person. It's like dudes that get ass raped in prison, one day they finally have had enough and either die or become bad muther fuckers, the NGX was like the prison ass rape I never had, it made me stronger, it was like the rocky anthem was constantly playing everytime I looked at it, I could fart in a crowded public place without trying to hide it like some PUSSY would, yeah thats right, it was ME!!!...my wife was bitching about pee drips on the toilet seat and although I was unable to rip the seat off and throw it at her like originally planned I slammed it SUPER hard...like hard enough to make an echo...that kind of power you are not born with, thats life experience baby, getting beaten down and just feeling the HATE!! Man, the NGX was worth every penny, some things you just can't put a money value on and the aftermath rage of a simulated prison ass rape is one of them...

pipes

So if I can just paraphrase your post into a few words -

Owning a Neo Geo X is like dropping the soap in a prison shower.

Once again I have to thank Tommo for bringing the prison showering experience home and on the go. Bravo!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I miss my NGX as it made me a stronger person. It's like dudes that get ass raped in prison, one day they finally have had enough and either die or become bad muther fuckers, the NGX was like the prison ass rape I never had, it made me stronger, it was like the rocky anthem was constantly playing everytime I looked at it, I could fart in a crowded public place without trying to hide it like some PUSSY would, yeah thats right, it was ME!!!...my wife was bitching about pee drips on the toilet seat and although I was unable to rip the seat off and throw it at her like originally planned I slammed it SUPER hard...like hard enough to make an echo...that kind of power you are not born with, thats life experience baby, getting beaten down and just feeling the HATE!! Man, the NGX was worth every penny, some things you just can't put a money value on and the aftermath rage of a simulated prison ass rape is one of them...

░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀
wow
much nice
very beauty

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀
wow
much nice
very beauty

so tommo

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
"Piss off, you gullible gooks." - Tommo

"Highly appreciated" lol. Not really doing much to make it sound like you're in control, eh SNKP?

Last edited:

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I wonder if anything will ever come of this? I'd like to see SNKP knock Tommo down a few pegs at least...

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
From the way the NGF lawsuit turned out, Tommo might very well be the one that laughs last.

rgarla.tn550

New Challenger
I do not understand how they executed this idea so badly. I bought one from Best Buy and resold it immediately. Tommo is just a terrible company; they tried to capitalize nostalgia and failed miserably. I feel bad for anyone who forked out 200$ for this thing. I am glad SNK came to their senses and stopped this garbage.

pipes

I do not understand how they executed this idea so badly. I bought one from Best Buy and resold it immediately. Tommo is just a terrible company; they tried to capitalize nostalgia and failed miserably. I feel bad for anyone who forked out 200$ for this thing. I am glad SNK came to their senses and stopped this garbage.

Please forward this to crujones4life. He is the official ambassador of low quality hardware and horrifically poor emulation.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
Still people on the facebook page wishing to know the release date of the mega pack 2......................Pipes do you have any idea??

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
So agree, It could of been brilliant, Facts of the matter are yes its expensive but if you want to experience it you have to pay for it, There are no replica rolls Royce cars .........Until Tommo have their next idea anyways.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It's not too late to convince Le Cortex to sell CPHD on the NGX.