SNK Playmore Terminates Licence Agreement with Tommo.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Can I repent my sins for buying it? At first I thought it was a great product then I played it more and more and didn't like it as much, also after replacing 2 sd slots cuz pins kept on bending hahahaha. It now sits in the magazine rack next to my toilet and that's ever if the only time it sees usage. I am keeping it as a reminder not to buy shitty emulation machines from tommo ever again.

psychobear85

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I have also come to ask for forgiveness and redemption from the gaming God. Please cleanse my soul! I cant even forgive myself for buying this useless pos. Glad I was able to sell it. Nah, I didnt give a fack. I too had to think about my 2 year old daughter and wife. Why did I buy this POS?!?!

Will my scars EVER HEAL DAMMIT?!?!
Scars will heal but the shame will never go away.....

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Can I repent my sins for buying it? At first I thought it was a great product then I played it more and more and didn't like it as much, also after replacing 2 sd slots cuz pins kept on bending hahahaha. It now sits in the magazine rack next to my toilet and that's ever if the only time it sees usage. I am keeping it as a reminder not to buy shitty emulation machines from tommo ever again.

It might come in handy if you ran out of TP while sitting on the throne. XD

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
wow, i was so close to buying it earlier this year. glad i decided to save up and get a cab instead @_@

Wise choice my friend. Just image how horrible your life would be right now if you had to hack the shit out of that fucking thing just to turn it into a Dingoo. For reference, please see any of wintermute's posts........literally any of them.

Wise choice my friend. Just image how horrible your life would be right now if you had to hack the shit out of that fucking thing just to turn it into a Dingoo. For reference, please see any of wintermute's posts........literally any of them.

The dingoo hack is not worth doing, but it is available for the 370 model. An actual dingoo is better. The improved hdmi and correct resolution mod done by Ack is the only one worth doing, yet it can only be done on a 337. The dingoo mod is a simple nand flash mod that requires no opening of the console and is done in about 25 minutes. Not exactly "hacking the shit" out of it. :)

PMA

n00b
Are you really still harping on about this Pipes? Fuck me, sort your life out mate - there's a world out there.

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
So is SNKP going to call Tommo's bluff and send in the lawyers, or are they too scared of the big bad gaijin? We should have had some kind of response by now.

Or maybe it's more like Tommo calling their bluff.

Last edited:

pipes

Are you really still harping on about this Pipes? Fuck me, sort your life out mate - there's a world out there.

Someone has to patrol this cesspool of a sub-forum. Besides, how else would I get the pleasure of your attention?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I wonder if Tommo has already enlisted the NGF duo as their attorneys.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
If Tommo is continuing to support the product for another 3 years, then I wonder how they will get the ROMs for new games from SNK if SNK doesn't support them?

Sounds like a bad break-up to me.

NeoGeoX: "I can change, please give me another chance"
SNK: "You can't change... you were born ugly and deformed, live with it"

google: Twinkle Star Sprites for Final Burn Alpha rom

dan3skate

Quiz Detective
This cracks me up.. These flaky japanese companies go behind each sothers backs all the time.. This reminds me of what nintendo did to sony upon the CES release of the playstation.. Nintendo cheats on sony with philips and tells then tells sony the day of the show... Only difference is the birth of the CDI and Playstation was like the movie twins, one was certainly not like the other.. (I know I'm getting off tangent) But yeah, to extend a contract 3 additional years, and then to cancel it early through their website is exactly the kind of behavior these japanese business men are used to..

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Despite the cease and desist, Tommo is still updating their Facebook page and was teasing Shock Troopers a couple of days ago. Interesting.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Despite the cease and desist, Tommo is still updating their Facebook page and was teasing Shock Troopers a couple of days ago. Interesting.

C&D's only mean so much, technically they can try to ignore it and they don't have to do anything until a judge bitchsmacks them (i.e. until a court order is issued). I'd be willing to bet if/when this goes to court, Tommo will be buttfucked by any judge that sees the case unless they stop everything NGX related. I'm not a lawyer, but I've dealt with my fair share of copyright complaints and C&D letters.

pipes

I'd be willing to bet if/when this goes to court, Tommo will be buttfucked by any judge that sees the case unless they stop everything NGX related. I'm not a lawyer, but I've dealt with my fair share of copyright complaints and C&D letters.

Tommo should be tried for crimes against humanity, forget about SNK.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This forum is boring….

…i may terminate it completely…

xROTx

PS. Tommo… is prob getting advice from teh twins of destiny… I hope NGF's bankruptcy doesn't sway their decision making...

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
C&D's only mean so much, technically they can try to ignore it and they don't have to do anything until a judge bitchsmacks them (i.e. until a court order is issued). I'd be willing to bet if/when this goes to court, Tommo will be buttfucked by any judge that sees the case unless they stop everything NGX related. I'm not a lawyer, but I've dealt with my fair share of copyright complaints and C&D letters.

Why would a judge bitchsmack them? Why would Tommo be buttfucked?

I agree that you are not a lawyer.