Grand Theft Auto: Online

mookystains

Chairman Kaga sez, "Dakis-san's the one who's goin
Figured that I might as well start this for when online actually works(lol)

I wanna start a crew! I dont have any xbox live friends and do not want to miss out on some of the (supposed) content coming in the future.

My username is rinconrincon Lets gets some crews together

mookystains

Welp, day 2 and I still cant play. Anyone getting in?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
this makes me less sad I don't have it yet..

:crying:

mookystains

I guess its pretty good if your into waiting in parking lot simulators. Thats the extent of gameplay I have got to, cant move in the parking lot tho.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Create a solo session to get past the tutorial stages.

I was able to play in a closed session with one friend tonight and I really liked what I saw.

When we were playing the game ran AWESOME, but accepting missions, launching missions, and going back to freeplay from a mission still seemed extremely unstable.

Launching GTA Online has been really hit or miss for me.

mookystains

I tried the solo session, still got stuck at a loading screen. A bit annoying, but What are ya gonna do.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
I only play on a "Friends Only" mode. But if anyone need a extra driver/shooter, add me.

PSN: Jindo94546

mookystains

Day 3, NOTHING. Cant get in. Im not one to complain, but CMON

mookystains

Day 4, NOTHING. Other people are getting online, I dont know what the fuck to do

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'll get on with ya mooky. I am the same name as on here.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I screwed up the tutorial mission. Not the race one, I got that. But the one where you get the drugs. The guy killed me in the garage. I respawn outside and the dude takes off in a jeep. I'm after him and results in a 45 minute chase through the countryside. I finally hit his car enough so that it stalls. Then he gets out and then I get out. Then suddenly he is no where to be found and I see on the map he is suddenly miles away. WTF.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I screwed up the tutorial mission. Not the race one, I got that. But the one where you get the drugs. The guy killed me in the garage. I respawn outside and the dude takes off in a jeep. I'm after him and results in a 45 minute chase through the countryside. I finally hit his car enough so that it stalls. Then he gets out and then I get out. Then suddenly he is no where to be found and I see on the map he is suddenly miles away. WTF.

I'm pretty sure the computer wouldn't have done that. The drug runner just heads out into the alley and is on foot. He's easy to pick off even if you don't realize he's left and stay and fight for a while. Sounds like another player grabbed the drugs and took you on a little side adventure :D

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
I literally haven't posted on here in about 2 years at least but if anyone wants to play some GTA on PS3 I'm down. Same username as here.