terry.330s Brain Spooge

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I have been asked by several people to start a thread here. so here it is.

I do not do nor have the means to do digital shit. I just do random off the dome nonsense on paper with ink and shit, sometime I color it sometimes I don't. Sometimes I use acrylic paint or water color.

I'll try to add some random shit tonight.

Starting saturday 09/21/13 I have challenged myself to do a sketch or painting a day for 60 days straight and will update this thread when I get a chance.

I'm also trying to get a handful of paintings together to possibly have in a show in November. So I'll try to show those here as well.

Anywho give me a couple hours.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Here are some samples:

hCnUdlG.jpg

eLKZRx5.jpg

9K4OH.jpg

Z4T6HhI.jpg

eFioMZE.jpg

th26QN9.jpg

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
The Gillian Anderson/Flapper lookin one is water color marker, ink, crayon and colored pencil in varnished board. The others are just basic pen on sketch or watercolor paper.

Newer shit will be photographed better. That's one of my short term goals.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Thanks! I feel god old fashioned pen and paper is overlooked nowadays. Everyone wants to just do digital pap. I'm not totally against that stuff mind. Just see all these fucks on Deviant Art , Redbubble etc. that love to PS other peoples work and need a good smack.

I think Frankie Emo will be a character I come back to.

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Thanks! I feel god old fashioned pen and paper is overlooked nowadays. Everyone wants to just do digital pap. I'm not totally against that stuff mind. Just see all these fucks on Deviant Art , Redbubble etc. that love to PS other peoples work and need a good smack.

I think Frankie Emo will be a character I come back to.

I totally agree on the analog vs. digital art - some illustration and especially painting. There is a lot of e-fighting over that shit, I try to stay out of it, but - I don't care, it takes a shitload more skill and talent to put ink and paint to paper or canvas Vs. digital. Not trying to knock digital because there are a lot of extremely talented folks who make amazing, original shit, but digital affords you a lot of luxury you won't get on canvas - unlimited revisions, and an infinite amount of other people's work to sample from.

Thamiel

Mr. Big's Thug
Digital has it's place, so does painting. For me though, Pen and Ink is king.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
what do you want for the flapper portrait

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I don't know what spooge is, but I like yours a lot. Nice work man!

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
The Flapper is fucking bossanova, what are the dimensions?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
What do you do for a living?

Manage an office for a small construction company and not sleep.

Finished 2 more paintings today. Got to varnish them then I'll post em up this weekend.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Do you usually use acrylic or oil paints?

Acrylic and spray paint mostly. The stuff I like to do is usually pretty big and oil paints are expensive and take forever to dry. I'd like to use oil in the future though but having 4' x 4' canvases sitting around for a month drying isn't exactly something I have space for.