Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 1806

Thread: Please Nominate the Members You feel should have Market access restricted.

  1. #101
    Pricejacking fliptard. AVOID! snesbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefJerky View Post
    *looks at joindate, looks at post count*



    *offers you a cigarette*
    Long time member yes but I don't post very often but I read a lot

  2. #102
    Pricejacking fliptard. AVOID! snesbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by snesbits View Post
    Long time member yes but I don't post very often but I read a lot
    Does that mean that through my first transaction on this site, I bought a whole collection to price jack it?

  3. #103
    King of Typists

    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Cardboard Kingdom ⚜
    Posts
    8,950
    Quote Originally Posted by snesbits View Post
    Does that mean that through my first transaction on this site, I bought a whole collection to price jack it?
    You wouldn't be the first.


    Mmmm.... sweeeeeet nicotine... smooooooooth tobacco...

  4. #104
    Pricejacking fliptard. AVOID! snesbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefJerky View Post
    You wouldn't be the first.


    Mmmm.... sweeeeeet nicotine... smooooooooth tobacco...
    Maybe not but I'm not one of them, just so happened that you guys started the look out for reseller thread at the same time I decided to get into neo geo, in my bio I state I'm a long time collector but a newb here. I understand you guys not wanting to see resellers, but I'm not one of them I spent 2k this week on neo stuff I'm only just beginning my collection

  5. #105
    Banned 68k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    296
    Congratulations on giving up smoking.

    Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to taste that rich and smooth tobacco as it permeates my lungs.

  6. #106
    Pricejacking fliptard. AVOID! snesbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by 68k View Post
    Congratulations on giving up smoking.

    Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to taste that rich and smooth tobacco as it permeates my lungs.
    Thanks I thought I was past the worst it's been ten days, after smoking 14 years,
    I just starting to get anxiety over this, and seeing my name branded is upsetting

  7. #107
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx
    Posts
    9,466
    I'm going to bed soon...

    I shall consider everything i have read today... I don't like stepping on VT's shoes... and so i'll defo be talking to him first...

    xROTx

    PS. i'll be in chat ALL day tomorrow man... just saying...

  8. #108
    King of Typists

    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Cardboard Kingdom ⚜
    Posts
    8,950
    Quote Originally Posted by snesbits View Post
    Thanks I thought I was past the worst it's been ten days, after smoking 14 years,
    I just starting to get anxiety over this, and seeing my name branded is upsetting
    You know, cigarettes are a great way to relieve stress and anxiety, seems like a perfect time to get back at them.

    That nice smooth feeling of tar flowing into your lungs, exhaling through your nose so you can pretend to be a dragon, the satisfaction of flicking the butt as far as you can when you're finished.

    Mmmmmmmmmmm....

  9. #109
    Pricejacking fliptard. AVOID! snesbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17
    Ok see you all tomorrow, it 11.15pm for me so I will have to go,
    But I hope you decide to retract this, and I try to be more active member if I can continue.

  10. #110
    Banned 68k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefJerky View Post
    You know, cigarettes are a great way to relieve stress and anxiety, seems like a perfect time to get back at them.

    That nice smooth feeling of tar flowing into your lungs, exhaling through your nose so you can pretend to be a dragon, the satisfaction of flicking the butt as far as you can when you're finished.

    Mmmmmmmmmmm....
    yXnzm8M.jpg

  11. #111
    Galford's Poppy Trainer
    El Maricon Loco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    My Guardian Angel Befe watches over me
    Posts
    3,536
    Quote Originally Posted by snesbits View Post
    I bought the collection for myself, I have been chipping away at the NGPC collection for a while and hit a wall, so I bought the set from a guy who live not 2 hours from me, I would have been a fool to not ROLL ON JAMIE, BECAUSE I KNEW I COULD PAY FOR THE WHOLE LOT BY FLIPPING A FEW ON EBAY AND GETTING FREE ADVERTISING ON THE MOST POPULAR NEO SITE ON EARTH
    Indeed my friend, indeed.

  12. #112
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Island
    Posts
    12,046
    Quote Originally Posted by snesbits View Post
    Ok please let me know your decision, I have quit smoking for one week now and am on the verge of opening a new packet!
    If the forums are going to get you back smoking, you should prolly log out and never come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillzguy View Post
    I sometimes wish I didn't have Aspergers as I feel game related collecting would be a mild hobby rather than an obsession.

  13. #113
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ᕕ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)ᕗ
    Posts
    18,694
    What a tard.


  14. #114
    Annex Florida Coalition
    Goodwill Ambassador
    gum_drops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington St
    Posts
    2,789
    Quote Originally Posted by snesbits View Post
    This site means more to me than anything..
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefJerky View Post


    Don't blow your top, bud.
    It means more than anything to him, to the tune of 5 forum posts a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

  15. #115
    FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

    VanillaThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...
    Posts
    15,186
    Yep.

    This guy has a history and I am not in the least bit motivated to reverse this.

  16. #116
    Pricejacking fliptard. AVOID! snesbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    Yep.

    This guy has a history and I am not in the least bit motivated to reverse this.
    How can I have a history when it is my first transaction through the site :o(

  17. #117
    Galford's Poppy Trainer
    El Maricon Loco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    My Guardian Angel Befe watches over me
    Posts
    3,536
    Quote Originally Posted by gum_drops View Post
    It means more than anything to him, to the tune of 5 forum posts a year.
    PM Sent

    pm sent

    You have PM

    Thanks

    Did you get my PM?

  18. #118
    FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

    VanillaThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...
    Posts
    15,186
    Quote Originally Posted by snesbits View Post
    How can I have a history when it is my first transaction through the site :o(
    Hahaha, you must think we're all idiots.

  19. #119
    Pricejacking fliptard. AVOID! snesbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17
    I think I am being a scapegoat here for something a lot bigger that I realise

  20. #120
    Pricejacking fliptard. AVOID! snesbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    Hahaha, you must think we're all idiots.
    It is my first ever dealing though this site. I don't know what makes you think otherwise

  21. #121
    Galford's Poppy Trainer
    El Maricon Loco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    My Guardian Angel Befe watches over me
    Posts
    3,536
    Last edited by El Maricon Loco; 09-21-2013 at 07:13 PM.

  22. #122
    FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

    VanillaThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...
    Posts
    15,186
    Quote Originally Posted by snesbits View Post
    I think I am being a scapegoat here for something a lot bigger that I realise
    http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback



    Quote Originally Posted by snesbits
    It is my first ever dealing though this site. I don't know what makes you think otherwise





  23. #123
    FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

    VanillaThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...
    Posts
    15,186
    All you guys have to do is say "I'm a reseller and I plan on reselling this lot for profit" and no one has an issue.

    You're a piece of shit and I'm not changing direction, don't ask again.

  24. #124
    Pricejacking fliptard. AVOID! snesbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17
    All the neo I have ever bought for my collection I still own, I have only listed doubles

    and anything I have ever done elsewhere should be irrelevant it is my trading activity on this site that I thought was being scrutinised

  25. #125
    Pricejacking fliptard. AVOID! snesbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    All you guys have to do is say "I'm a reseller and I plan on reselling this lot for profit" and no one has an issue.

    You're a piece of shit and I'm not changing direction, don't ask again.
    I can't believe this. What a way to treat members.

    Please permanent ban my account then.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •