Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Nominate the Members You feel should have Market access restricted.

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by p413j316 View Post
    Just to follow up on this message:
    1. Yes I'm new. I browse the forums often and just purchased a MVS arcade in Aug, which is why I joined at that time. I'm a long-time lurker but now that I have real hardware, I plan to be an active member of this community. I didn't have anything useful to post so I've been monitoring the forums and enjoying some of the posts without adding useless information.
    2. Yes, I asked to be emailed because my account restrictions wouldn't allow PMing other members. I think that something changed with my account last night because now I have full privileges (it seems). I'm now able to PM members and don't plan to write my email address in threads any more.
    3. Yes, I'm from Canada but I have a US address to ship to. I live in Niagara Falls which borders Can/US. If you don't want to deal with people outside of the US that's fine, but you could ship to me at my US address. Which is what made me think I was eligible to buy from you.
    4. Yes, I didn't have feedback, but since I had a successful transaction with BigBear a few weeks ago I thought a quick note to him would grant me positive feedback. I followed up with BigBear to post feedback (which he did) on a recent transaction and I returned the favour by leaving positive feedback for him.

I'm not looking to pick a fight, but I still don't see the problem since I have clarified that I have a US address to receive packages and I have positive feedback already with another respected community member. I'll try to get my post count up with useful information, but I won't try to bloat things quickly just to look credible. I have already tried to add to the community over the past few days and I plan to share my restoration of something very unique with those people who enjoy cool Neo Geo projects.

I understand there is a history of "flippers" and "assholes", please give me a chance to prove who I am: a longtime Neo Geo fan who finally can afford a MVS and is building a collection.
    Nice reply...

I shall let you stay... even tho you have a dumbass username...

xROTx

Crazed MVS Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    Nice reply...

I shall let you stay... even tho you have a dumbass username...

xROTx
    Thanks!!

Oddly, up until now I didn't realize how spamish my username looks. <<No need to get off topic, sentence removed>>

I don't think that I can change the profile name to make it something less spamish. Let me know if that possible.
    Last edited by p413j316; 09-18-2013 at 03:12 PM. Reason: No need to get off topic, removed a sentence.

Calvin & Hobbes

Thanks!!

Oddly, up until now I didn't realize how spamish my username looks. I'm just a Christian guy who feels very passionate about 2 bible verses - hence the p413 and j316.

I don't think that I can change the profile name to make it something less spamish. Let me know if that possible.
    It looks dumb... meh...

xROTx

PS. Only way you can change it is asking a mod that cares enough to do it

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Thanks!!

Oddly, up until now I didn't realize how spamish my username looks. I'm just a Christian guy who feels very passionate about 2 bible verses - hence the p413 and j316.

And Austin 3:16 says, "I just whooped your ass." And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so. XD

Annex Florida Coalition
    Goodwill Ambassador
    Just to follow up on this message:
    1. Yes I'm new. I browse the forums often and just purchased a MVS arcade in Aug, which is why I joined at that time. I'm a long-time lurker but now that I have real hardware, I plan to be an active member of this community. I didn't have anything useful to post so I've been monitoring the forums and enjoying some of the posts without adding useless information.
    2. Yes, I asked to be emailed because my account restrictions wouldn't allow PMing other members. I think that something changed with my account last night because now I have full privileges (it seems). I'm now able to PM members and don't plan to write my email address in threads any more.
    3. Yes, I'm from Canada but I have a US address to ship to. I live in Niagara Falls which borders Can/US. If you don't want to deal with people outside of the US that's fine, but you could ship to me at my US address. Which is what made me think I was eligible to buy from you.
    4. Yes, I didn't have feedback, but since I had a successful transaction with BigBear a few weeks ago I thought a quick note to him would grant me positive feedback. I followed up with BigBear to post feedback (which he did) on a recent transaction and I returned the favour by leaving positive feedback for him.

I'm not looking to pick a fight, but I still don't see the problem since I have clarified that I have a US address to receive packages and I have positive feedback already with another respected community member. I'll try to get my post count up with useful information, but I won't try to bloat things quickly just to look credible. I have already tried to add to the community over the past few days and I plan to share my restoration of something very unique with those people who enjoy cool Neo Geo projects.

I understand there is a history of "flippers" and "assholes", please give me a chance to prove who I am: a longtime Neo Geo fan who finally can afford a MVS and is building a collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

Galford's Poppy Trainer
    Jesus Saves, Gummie.

Jesus Sanchez that is, and he saves me...money on 8balls.

Interest checks are growing increasingly popular, as it's a way to not post a price and accept offers without actually saying "make offer".

FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by 68k View Post
    Interest checks are growing increasingly popular, as it's a way to not post a price and accept offers without actually saying "make offer".
    I've noticed.

Bloodhound

B. Jenet's Firstmate

FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by psychobear85 View Post
    His market access has been removed.

Pricejacking fliptard. AVOID! snesbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    His market access has been removed.
    I bought the collection for myself, I have been chipping away at the NGPC collection for a while and hit a wall, so I bought the set from a guy who live not 2 hours from me, I would have been a fool to not buy them.

I am only selling the ones I already have. now have 18 doubles, I am in no way flipping. what I am supposed to do. If it is against your rules to link eBay I will remove the link. If it is the prices I havent got a clue what they are worth but I dont think anybody would grudge me for trying to recoup my money. I asked Jamie who I bought the collection from to write me a price list to be fair as the Neo pocket price guide seems out of date.

I bought many item from the neo store in the past, I am friend with Adol on here, and many other top European collectors. I don't need to make profit, im quite loaded already thank you.

I did read the rules regarding feedback and it did mention we can conduct business on the site and link the eBay listing for feedback.So I didn't forsee see a problem. If I am wrong I apologize.

please return my privileges. I am a well know collector in many forums, just type snesbits into google. To see I am telling the truth.

Here are the picture of my now complete NGPC collection and proudly sitting in my one of my show cabinets. And also pictures of the doubles that I have to sell or trade.

If you are requesting me to remove them from eBay I will.
    This site means more to me than anything..

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by snesbits View Post
    I bought the collection for myself, I have been chipping away at the NGPC collection for a while and hit a wall, so I bought the set from a guy who live not 2 hours from me, I would have been a fool to not buy them.

I am only selling the ones I already have. now have 18 doubles, I am in no way flipping. what I am supposed to do. If it is against your rules to link eBay I will remove the link. If it is the prices I havent got a clue what they are worth but I dont think anybody would grudge me for trying to recoup my money. I asked Jamie who I bought the collection from to write me a price list to be fair as the Neo pocket price guide seems out of date.

I bought many item from the neo store in the past, I am friend with Adol on here, and many other top European collectors. I don't need to make profit, im quite loaded already thank you.

I did read the rules regarding feedback and it did mention we can conduct business on the site and link the eBay listing for feedback.So I didn't forsee see a problem. If I am wrong I apologize.

please return my privileges. I am a well know collector in many forums, just type snesbits into google. To see I am telling the truth.

Here are the picture of my now complete NGPC collection and proudly sitting in my one of my show cabinets. And also pictures of the doubles that I have to sell or trade.

Your links don't work...

Just saying...

xROTx

PS. VT has layeth down the Smackdown... You need to now create a case for Market privileges... and I mean... a GOOD fookin case...
    PPS. I'm unsure how this part works... I'm playing this by ear... but I sure as fook aint reversing VT's decision... You talk to him via this thread... kthx...
    PPPS. Popping into chat will not earn you brownie points either

Your links don't work...

Just saying...

xROTx

PS. VT has layeth down the Smackdown... You need to now create a case for Market privileges... and I mean... a GOOD fookin case...
    PPS. I'm unsure how this part works... I'm playing this by ear... but I sure as fook aint reversing VT's decision... You talk to him via this thread... kthx...
    PPPS. Popping into chat will not earn you brownie points either
    please Rot what do I have to do!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30395855@N03/9860683486/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/30395855@N03/9860682086/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/30395855@N03/9860679616/

King of Typists

This site means more to me than anything..

Don't blow your top, bud.

Calvin & Hobbes

Nice collection...

Mmhh.... I might consider a few things... maybe a preliminary trial period of sorts...

This flipping shit is awesome annoying for a lot of guys on the forum... I don't have probs people buying in bulk and then selling the stuff they don't want...

SO... I shall consider what to do next... can't say fairer than that i suppose...

I'd suggest you place a list of deals you've done here... or elsewhere... and why you brought them... maybe for individual titles that were hard to find... and selling the rest because they were doubles... etc etc...

xROTx

PS. Yeah... i am in chat... but I'm relaxing... you can come in if you like... just don't expect a awesomely warm welcome

Nice collection...

Mmhh.... I might consider a few things... maybe a preliminary trial period of sorts...

This flipping shit is awesome annoying for a lot of guys on the forum... I don't have probs people buying in bulk and then selling the stuff they don't want...

SO... I shall consider what to do next... can't say fairer than that i suppose...

I'd suggest you place a list of deals you've done here... or elsewhere... and why you brought them... maybe for individual titles that were hard to find... and selling the rest because they were doubles... etc etc...

xROTx

PS. Yeah... i am in chat... but I'm relaxing... you can come in if you like... just don't expect a awesomely warm welcome
    It was my first deal through this forum so yes I have shown dumbness, and with your new thread when everybody is on the strict look out.

I obviously bought the NGPC collection for a few reason

Jamie was close to me (less than 2 hours) and in the UK an extreme benefit so jumped at the chance.
    I only had the 18 games that I now have doubles but now I have full set simple as that. it didnt matter if it was 100 or 10000 I wanted the set.

There is nothing more I can say, and I hope you dont decide to brand me like this for life. on my first transaction on the forum.

thankyou for your consideration and goodnight.

it was my first transaction through this forum.
    I bought one set and have advertised ONLY the 18 doubles.

If I had listed everything then I would have no argument to accept im guilty, but I havent and im not
    I haven't spammed buying/selling many listings, it was my first dabble into this market section and what an experience you have made it for me.

I have spent over 12 years on other forums and never experience any type of ban, it is a very harsh introduction to the community before I have even begun.

If

Calvin & Hobbes

it was my first transaction through this forum.
    I bought one set and have advertised ONLY the 18 doubles.

If I had listed everything then I would have no argument to accept im guilty, but I havent and im not
    I haven't spammed buying/selling many listings, it was my first dabble into this market section and what an experience you have made it for me.

I have spent over 12 years on other forums and never experience any type of ban, it is a very harsh introduction to the community before I have even begun.

If
    Welcome to NG.com

This isn't "Other" forums...

xROTx

PS. The inmates are harsh... but fair...

Crawley's Sergeant
    Welcome to NG.com

This isn't "Other" forums...

xROTx

PS. The inmates are harsh... but fair...
    <nod.>
    -------

Ok please let me know your decision, I have quit smoking for one week now and am on the verge of opening a new packet!

This is easily one of my favorite threads.

King of Typists

it is a very harsh introduction to the community before I have even begun.
    *looks at joindate, looks at post count*

*offers you a cigarette*

Thread Information