Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Nominate the Members You feel should have Market access restricted.

Baseball Star Hitter
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerousK View Post
    France ranks as the most useless country on the planet.
    Fixed

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Well...with the recently addition of Croatia I wouldn't be so sure. Greece is also still in the EU.
    Also I just realized that Hungary is part of the EU, would explain all those hungarian whores in my city.

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak DangerousK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    Well...with the recently addition of Croatia I wouldn't be so sure. Greece is also still in the EU.
    Also I just realized that Hungary is part of the EU, would explain all those hungarian whores in my city.
    Hungarian whores > French whores.

Either way France is useless.

In any event, Adol, chamane, waku7, and the rest of the frogs should be banned from ever seeing the selling forum ever.

Art of Typing Wiz

So seriously not adding NGF to the list of people that should be banned from the sales forum or do I need to post a list of reasons why?

Galford's Poppy Trainer
    Has anyone given thought to a Scammers Delight FS forum - just lock them all in there and watch them screw each other over. No holds barred deals, no timed bump limit, un-moderated thread shitting, etc. This might be better for a place like Spamland, but I'd get some kicks reading it.

Calvin & Hobbes

Hi there lads...

OK OK... this thread has gone a bit weird... it seems to me... that it's turned into a general witch hunt and settling of old scores...

Here's how it should work... in principle....

If a member is believed to be a bit of a 'tard in the Market Forums... PLEASE post links of recent and past behaviour to show a pattern of abuse...

Then ONE of the lads... will decide on the matter...

xROTx

PS. As for NGF... when's the last time they even posted in our Market forums?
    PPS. As for the OTHER guys who believe we should start restricting entire countries.... Aint ever going to happen...

ban rot

Baseball Star Hitter
    ban rot
    Seconded

Art of Typing Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    They shouldn't even be allowed to see the market forums.

#10 Pre-Neoheaven Territory Scam.
    Now at this time, many carts were priced based on rarity of their territory.
    When newbies would look at HomeCart prices, they would typically request the cheaper language version.
    As it's well known they play the same.

However, there were always a few, that didn't mind paying a little extra for exactly what they wanted.
    These are the fellows this scam fed upon.

When someone would post on the DHP a "looking for" request, Dion would write them saying "I've got what u need".

This right here. I know he's PM'd folks on these forums before preying on their lack of knowledge when they're looking for something on the sales threads.

As these carts are rare, & these newbies were already willing to pay higher than normal, often a deal would be quickly struck.
    No problems, till the poor guy received his bootleg goods.

Expecting to receive a official rare SNK cart, What they in fact would receive, was the much more common language version, with a color copied insert, doctored to look like its rarer counterpart.
    Receiving the more common version, that they could have gotten easily, & for allot less money.
    Harder to catch, because the carts were official.
    Several people started questioning openly why their games either came with no manual, (If they were lucky) the more common territory manual , or just a copied manual.
    It was during this time, That Dions old school cheerleader, Chris Mullins wrote into his neoFAQ, that SNK often released Xerox copies of manuals , with official game sales.
    Gee, I wonder why.
    And of course this little gem from Mouse Master....

#11 Dion tries to rip a Mouse. This Mickey's no pushover.
    Long time scene member, & ng.com forum moderator Mouse_Master, had purchased two games from Dion being World Heroes 2 & Baseball Stars Pro to examine the quality of NGF's print jobs.
    Of course one thing lead to another and Dion being the unprofessional jackass that he is.
    Held MM's games from a dispute between Dion & Billkwando and as such started ignoring him that MM was forced on Oct 11, 2000 filed a fraud complaint with the IFCC and also with the US Postal Inspectors.

Two weeks later he hadn't heard any response from NGF on the deal they made in June of that year.
    It was obvious that Dion would not respond even though they had been updating their website, bidding on auctions on Ebay,
    posting to their Neo Geo list, and they have been in contact with Shawn about his Strikers 1945 Plus cartridge (and also Jeff Kurtz).

Just another NGF BS scandal which finally in the end, The State Attorney's Office from Maryland called Dion at his home and forced an ultimatum to send Mouse_Master his goods or face criminal charges of Internet fraud.
    They seriously deserve no right to be a part of this scene or have access to any of it no matter what people say otherwise. If you're going to lock out people who have scammed people in the neo scene over the years who have gotten away with it, then NGF deserves to be placed in that same catagory.
    Last edited by Viewpoint; 09-16-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Bloodhound
    time and again they provide the lulz
    think.. tiny monkey in a top hat.. rolling cigars

Crawley's Sergeant
    Ok, I get the NGF thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post

PPS. As for the OTHER guys who believe we should start restricting entire countries.... Aint ever going to happen...
    But what do you mean I CAN"T BAN FRANCE!!!

Galford's Poppy Trainer
    Will holding a secret bidding war over my rare ALF Party Game have any bearing on my mediocre standing on these forums?

Can the VMGA use the market as a personal website, and be the exclusive source for VMGA services? I'd like to bump it every day with a photo of the latest stringently graded item.

FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...
    Rot made a good point that I'd like to reiterate.

This is not a way to settle old scores. This is for the most egregious acts and the members that are responsible. Those two haven't been relevant or openly selling here in a very long time. I'd love to kill both of their accounts but they haven't done anything warranting that in the last 5 years. Frankly... They're hilarious to have around. Dion threatening to "kick my ass" was particularly amusing....

It has to be an established, recent pattern of behavior and malicious or poor intent.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post

This is not a way to settle old scores. This is for the most egregious acts and the members that are responsible. Those two haven't been relevant or openly selling here in a very long time. I'd love to kill both of their accounts but they haven't done anything warranting that in the last 5 years. Frankly... They're hilarious to have around. Dion threatening to "kick my ass" was particularly amusing....

It has to be an established, recent pattern of behavior and malicious or poor intent.
    ...which perfectly sums up the behavior of certain French members around here.

ban rot
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips View Post
    Seconded
    Don't worry, that day is coming.

Known Scammer
    DO NOT DEAL WITH!
    The Management.

How is Lord_Tibor not on there yet? We all know his behavior and I have already included one link. Should I dig up another? Like the classic $1,000 Last Blade sale?

If I change my Custom
    Rank. I lose The 15YR Tag.
    MUTHA FOOKA'!
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...=1#post3595655

Can we just ban this guy? He tells me he'll take a couple items I have for sale, but here is the kicker:

He has 1 post, no feedback, has an Aug 13 join date, and is from Canada.

He tells me to email him because his PM function is restricted.

Besides that fact that he doesn't have 100 posts and that he hasn't been a member for a full month (could have joined mid august), he also ignores the text of my thread which says:

I'm only willing to ship to the lower 48 United States at this time...Not looking to deal with new member who have no feedback, sorry.
    Let's just put this dude out of his misery. If this is his start here it can lead to no good. Let's send a message to all the would be dumbasses trying to mooch shit off our forums without being a part of the community.

If you can't follow basic directions you don't belong on this site.
    Last edited by Lagduf; 09-16-2013 at 07:09 PM.
    There is too much confusion.

People who pull the "email pls can't pm" card can fuck right off.

Mr. Tater

This is not a way to settle old scores.
    I get that. However, merely search the words "Adol, scammer" in our search engine, you're going to find a ton of threads. It should have been done a long time ago...but, I get it, he has friends (Shawn, FTL) that stick up for him.

Jon

Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

Ukyo's Doctor
    What about outright bans for repeat offenders and temporary restrictions for one or two-off douchbaggeries?

Quote Originally Posted by Joneo View Post
    What about outright bans for repeat offenders and temporary restrictions for one or two-off douchbaggeries?
    to they add up if they repeat offend agains multiple people on the same thread? like say... onefortheride?

also i would also like to have vicemikey also banned. dick pics are all well and good, but he is clearly racist against us asians.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpj View Post
    Sometimes, the customer doesn't always KNOW what's right.

Bloodhound
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/member.php?56685-p413j316

nub joined yesterday can't read simple directions (see lagduf's selling thread post #67)

guys stop fogging up this thread.. its warroom bound at this point

Mr. Tater

Quote Originally Posted by hyper View Post
    guys stop fogging up this thread.. its warroom bound at this point
    Pretty sure this IS the War Room...just another section of it.

Jon

Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

Bloodhound
    oh.. true

Crazed MVS Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagduf View Post
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...=1#post3595655

Can we just ban this guy? He tells me he'll take a couple items I have for sale, but here is the kicker:

He has 1 post, no feedback, has an Aug 13 join date, and is from Canada.

He tells me to email him because his PM function is restricted.

Besides that fact that he doesn't have 100 posts and that he hasn't been a member for a full month (could have joined mid august), he also ignores the text of my thread which says:

Let's just put this dude out of his misery. If this is his start here it can lead to no good. Let's send a message to all the would be dumbasses trying to mooch shit off our forums without being a part of the community.

If you can't follow basic directions you don't belong on this site.
    Just to follow up on this message:
    1. Yes I'm new. I browse the forums often and just purchased a MVS arcade in Aug, which is why I joined at that time. I'm a long-time lurker but now that I have real hardware, I plan to be an active member of this community. I didn't have anything useful to post so I've been monitoring the forums and enjoying some of the posts without adding useless information.
    2. Yes, I asked to be emailed because my account restrictions wouldn't allow PMing other members. I think that something changed with my account last night because now I have full privileges (it seems). I'm now able to PM members and don't plan to write my email address in threads any more.
    3. Yes, I'm from Canada but I have a US address to ship to. I live in Niagara Falls which borders Can/US. If you don't want to deal with people outside of the US that's fine, but you could ship to me at my US address. Which is what made me think I was eligible to buy from you.
    4. Yes, I didn't have feedback, but since I had a successful transaction with BigBear a few weeks ago I thought a quick note to him would grant me positive feedback. I followed up with BigBear to post feedback (which he did) on a recent transaction and I returned the favour by leaving positive feedback for him.

I'm not looking to pick a fight, but I still don't see the problem since I have clarified that I have a US address to receive packages and I have positive feedback already with another respected community member. I'll try to get my post count up with useful information, but I won't try to bloat things quickly just to look credible. I have already tried to add to the community over the past few days and I plan to share my restoration of something very unique with those people who enjoy cool Neo Geo projects.

I understand there is a history of "flippers" and "assholes", please give me a chance to prove who I am: a longtime Neo Geo fan who finally can afford a MVS and is building a collection.

Thread Information