Gilty's Neo Collection

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
my friends ask me when im putting up a collection thread, but seeing as how im in the process of selling a good chunk of it, I'll just put the neo stuff up for now. Its all MVS, and my CMVS is a MV-1 that I'm too lazy to put up a picture of. I wont own a home system because I'm too poor, but with the unibios, its pretty much the same thing.

There one or two carts i have to get that i really want, but for the most part, i have all i would want for the system.

I enjoy shitty NES games, too, in case you haven't noticed.

very nice mvs collection :A: I can't collection ng mvs games because you have an arcade cabinet and arcade cabinet are very expensive sorry I can't collecting it

wildo2ne

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Very nice collection, are they loose or do you have the full kit for them?

wildo2ne

Tarma's Gun Polisher
How many Nes carts do you have? seems from the picture you have a good start on them as well.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Jaws, that's awesome.
My 6 year old loves that game.

Jaws, Friday the 13th, and Back to The Future were a constant source of entertainment for me when i was a kid. My taste in games was terrible

How many Nes carts do you have? seems from the picture you have a good start on them as well.

just those two stacks. theyre all thats left out of the ones that im deciding to sell along with a toploader.... /shameless plug

my plan is to get the games that i had when i was a kid, because theyre the games that i actually ENJOYED, and the only games in my current collection that i play on a regular basis.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That World Heroes cart label is so incredibly amazing!!! He's playing shy guys, he's got tons more, all the good quality supreme fighters, shooters and then some. You're Gilty! Gilty god damn it!

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
That World Heroes cart label is so incredibly amazing!!! He's playing shy guys, he's got tons more, all the good quality supreme fighters, shooters and then some. You're Gilty! Gilty god damn it!

That WH cart does have a pretty sweet label - its one of a kind :buttrock:

...and KOF '95 is a SUPREME quality fighter. One of the best, IMHO. It actually gets the most play out of all of them. That whole game is just classy as hell.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
You got some fabulous games there man. Play the HELL out of 'em. :)

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I enjoy shitty NES games, too, in case you haven't noticed.

No way! Ice Hockey is probably the best hockey game on the NES. Blades of Steel is a close second. Nice games.