Vectorman0's Stuff

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Since I took pictures of some of my collection for an article that's being written, I though I should post them here as well. This is some of my US NGPC items. I'll add more random stuff as I learn how to take better pictures and I have a better way to display things!

US Neo Geo Pocket Color Games
vm_ngp_games1.jpg

US Neo Geo Pocket Color Systems and an accompanying store display.
vm_ngp_systems1.jpg

Here are a couple of the various flyers I have. You can see the planned box art for Faselei! and Dynamite Slugger.
vm_ngp_flyer1.jpg

vm_ngp_flyer2.jpg

These are "test" cartridges from SNK USA. The boards are identical to the released versions from other regions, but as you can see the retail labels were not yet ready. Note Dynamite Slugger which was very close to a US release along with Faselei! and The Last Blade. Puzzle Link 2 was a review cart that came from a magazine.
vm_ngp_test1.jpg

Bust-a-Move US Clamshell. If anyone has any more US clamshell games, please sell them to me!
vm_ngp_bamclam1.jpg

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Thanks for sharing, good stuff.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Sweet Pocket collection mate. I remember playing it a few times during my high school years and I thought it was a fabulous handheld. What's your favorite to play?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
WOHA, this stuff is great! Awesome collection.

I just saw your WTB thread and knew this would have to be good ^^

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Thanks. :)

I want to post more, but I have not done so because I can't edit my original posts; I don't want everything randomly scattered about the thread.

Last edited:

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Here's the lot I just got. A few are duplicates that I will have up for trade once I sort through everything.

mvslot.jpg

Last edited:

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Nice MVS haul! Those are some great games to go along with a rockin' cmvs. The shocks are like the cherry on top. Have fun with your new scoop :)

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Here's the lot I just got. A few are duplicates that I will have up for trade once I sort through everything.

mvslot.jpg

Nice pickup! Definitely some stuff that would go quick for trade!

Besides the lot, nice collection of NGPC games. Definitely one of the largest collections I've seen.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Nice Omega, also comes with a pretty tasty combination of games there ;)

(If BBS2 is one of the duplicates and has a legit English label, I'd love to take it off you hands ^^)