Favorite Neo Geo Pocket or Pocket Color games?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Beast Busters is one of the best games on the system. Has some RPG elements, Zelda type, but small enough to complete in a day.

Yeah, I have this one too. I enjoyed it a lot at first, but eventually the progression started to feel so slow that I stopped playing.

I'd say Last Blade and Gals Fighters are just as good as MotM in terms of fighting mechanics and graphics, but MotM simply can't be beat in terms of content.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I really enjoy The Last Blade. It's the first game I got for the system and still say it's my favorite. The music, backgrounds, and gameplay are highly reminiscent of its big brother on the Neo.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
SNK Vs Capcom is one of my favorite fighting games period. They did an amazing job with it and I loved the mix of characters. Such a shame that Chaos couldn't hold a candle to the handheld 8 bit version. Last Blade on Pocket is also really good it'd be close as my second favorite game that I own. The two Metal Slug games are pretty good as well, I like how they tried to make them more like a console game with more exploration then just running and gunning but some stops tend to drag for me.