My introduction...

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
I'm new to the NEO GEO stuff and still have yet to get my first cab or console. I am a long time member over on the KLOV forums (same username - NERDtendo) as well as a member on the SHMUPS and BYOAC forums (all as NERDtendo). I love all things gaming and hope to bring something to these forums and get a lot out of them too.

I am a retired Department of Corrections officer for the State of Colorado. Now I take care of my kids during the day and work on arcade and console games in the evening as something to keep me sane and I love doing it too.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
welcome to the boards!

You seem like a nice gy and probably have heard of the reputation this forum has, so lemme give you a piece of advice. Lay low in here for a while. SRS. A TON of new members tend to burn out QUICK because they try to be part of the gang, be big tymers or hard asses.. they don't last long.

as long as you respect the join date and post counts of other members (because, believe me, they matter) you'll be ok.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I remember you from KLOV and your "While I was in Prison" thread. Wanted to say it's good to have you here and that the health things are improved as compared to a couple years ago.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I remember you from KLOV and you "While I was in Prison" thread. Wanted to say it's good to have you hear and that the health things are improved as compared to a couple years ago.

:o

details plz.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
welcome to the forums!
Enjoy the ride.

Lemony Vengeance

I remember you from KLOV and you "While I was in Prison" thread. Wanted to say it's good to have you hear and that the health things are improved as compared to a couple years ago.

mcfly.gif

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Hey! I know you from KLOV! Welcome to the most liberating games forum ever maing - Can't believe you weren't already here. If you want some lulz join us in chat sometime.

Lemony Vengeance

DAMN. Reading through the post on KLOV. Dude is LEGIT.

You're going to fit right in here :D

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Thank you to everyone for the warm welcomes and advice. It's much appreciated. I understand the need to make my bones so that won't be an issue.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
awesome welcome. You should really consider an MVS they are fairly easy to work on with lots of great games.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Wut?

...No hazing? Dammit... I need more alcohol to cope with all of this...

xROTx

PS. Welcome... and pls come to chat... that's where all the cool kids are...

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Welcome my man, you'll love it here. It's like a sitcom,drama,documentary & reality tv show in one.....on steroids!!!

Not a member on KLOV so can someone give me some snippets of info please.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Greetings and salutations!

Though Sega > Nintendo

;)

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I just finished reading your prison thread over on KLOV. Dude, you've gotta stick around here. Your story-telling abilities remind me of another NG member, FatStack$. Mind you, his are about working at Home Depot, but he makes them fascinating.

Welcome!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
X2

And welcome :D

OP was a prison CO for a number of years and has a shitload of well-told awesome stories. It's worth signing up for KLOV just to read that thread.