SNES RGB?

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Then don't test it. Noone is forcing you.

People were testing shit for you at first answering your questions nicely, its time you go join the community or go ask them on another forum. You have gotten pretty much all the actual hands on and PROVEN information you are going to get out of the modders here mostly due to the fact that you registered only for this subject. Go on ahead with your theories but without the means/will to actually test it for yourself its all talk and no show.

People were testing shit for you at first answering your questions nicely, its time you go join the community or go ask them on another forum. You have gotten pretty much all the actual hands on and PROVEN information you are going to get out of the modders here mostly due to the fact that you registered only for this subject. Go on ahead with your theories but without the means/will to actually test it for yourself its all talk and no show.

Actually I registered to set the record straight on my quoted post from Racketboy (see http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?245275-SNES-RGB&p=3696615&viewfull=1#post3696615 ).

But your frequent quotes about your modding was what kept me on this thread, as I was interested in what you were up to with various SNES's. In all honesty I probably should have left the forum after my first post (that was actually my intentions, post the update, then leave). But your frequent posts really was what kept me here and interested. And then Pasky joined in and made things even more interesting, so it was hard to go thereafter.

But then Lemony Vengeance started a fire, and instead of members ignoring him, they took it serious and got pissed. Then while they were pissed, kyuusaku gave his thoughts on the subject, not in an attempt to piss more people off, but to probably get the thread back on topic. But people on here were already pissed, took his post the wrong way, and the fire kept getting worse.

I sorta tried to help douse the fire by asking some good questions, but it has done no good. So I guess I should leave as the trolling is worse now than ever.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Actually I registered to set the record straight on my quoted post from Racketboy (see http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?245275-SNES-RGB&p=3696615&viewfull=1#post3696615 ).

But your frequent quotes about your modding was what kept me on this thread, as I was interested in what you were up to with various SNES's. In all honesty I probably should have left the forum after my first post (that was actually my intentions, post the update, then leave). But your frequent posts really was what kept me here and interested. And then Pasky joined in and made things even more interesting, so it was hard to go thereafter.

But then Lemony Vengeance started a fire, and instead of members ignoring him, they took it serious and got pissed. Then while they were pissed, kyuusaku gave his thoughts on the subject, not in an attempt to piss more people off, but to probably get the thread back on topic. But people on here were already pissed, took his post the wrong way, and the fire kept getting worse.

I sorta tried to help douse the fire by asking some good questions, but it has done no good. So I guess I should leave as the trolling is worse now than ever.

There is nothing left to add in this thread, just let it die.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
But then Lemony Vengeance started a fire, and instead of members ignoring him, they took it serious and got pissed

mission-accomplished.gif

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
bump!

SNES_Is_Best is still a jack ass.

Last edited: