Anyone interested in fantasy premier league?

Pro_Gear

Another,
20 Year Member
I'm running a private league this season and I figured some of you may have some interest in competing.

EPL starts on Aug 17th. - Details can be found here:

http://tripsixes.com/get-your-kicks-at-trips/

I can be reached easily through the link above (I'm Trip) or just post in this thread/PM

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I do the fantasy Barclays league. Tried yahoo a while back and it was awful.

Pro_Gear

Another,
20 Year Member
I've done ESPN's premier fantasy for a couple of years, but Barclays looks to be superior. I heard decent things about Yahoo, what put you off?

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I play the Barclay's one, only this and last season though. I'm shit but it's good fun

Pro_Gear

Another,
20 Year Member
I play the Barclay's one, only this and last season though. I'm shit but it's good fun

I'm not exactly top tier myself, but I've learned quite a bit since I started playing the fantasy stuff. Pulling off a great week or comeback after some savvy management never gets old

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I'll play. Gives me an excuse to pay attention to the English leagues. How do we join the private league? Can't be arsed to figure out where to go, I've already clicked a million things to sign up it seems.

Pro_Gear

Another,
20 Year Member
I'll play. Gives me an excuse to pay attention to the English leagues. How do we join the private league? Can't be arsed to figure out where to go, I've already clicked a million things to sign up it seems.

I sent you a PM with instructions.

Pro_Gear

Another,
20 Year Member
If anyone else is interested, now's the time to get in! Kick off is Saturday!

Mac91

10 Year Member
Joined up, looking forward to the new season. Going to City v Newcastle on Monday and I cant fucking wait!

Pro_Gear

Another,
20 Year Member
Cool, he def enjoyed the match then.

Congrats on a good week- You got robbed with Mata and the Chelsea shuffle, but Ivanovic and Benteke picked up that slack.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Yeah did enjoy the game thanks, especially as it was just before going back to uni. Was not so happy watching the Cardiff match though! It's early days yet, but to say I'm not worried wouldn't be fully truthful.

Pro_Gear

Another,
20 Year Member
It could be worse- I'm still waiting for Swansea to get points. We need to beat the Baggies and get back on track this week.