Talk about a dead forum...

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Mods, can we please move this to the Neo Geo X forum?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I wanna buy a buriki one cabinet for my basement, actually....never bothered with any of that shit before.....how much do you guys think it would cost?

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I wanna buy a buriki one cabinet for my basement, actually....never bothered with any of that shit before.....how much do you guys think it would cost?

I would not pay much. . . . Seems like you could find one for a couple hundo with some patience.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Holy fuck there's a forum for this thing?

One of my co-workers today saw a couple hyper64 mobos on craigslist and told me about them. I laughed.

pipes

7 fucking games? Is any one of them actually worth owning?

Tommo should make a handheld based off of this.

tomlee80

Kabuki Klasher
This Forum is anything but dead!

I've only lurked here for the last few years but this forum is one of the craziest and at times most ridicoulous soap operas I've ever witnessed. There's scandal, births, deaths, two timing back-stabbers - the lot. And yeah I'm relatively new here but this place still has a bizarre draw to it beyond being one of the the best resource for SNK info.

pipes

There's scandal, births, deaths, two timing back-stabbers - the lot. And yeah I'm relatively new here but this place still has a bizarre draw to it...

In the Hyper-64 forum? All this shit happened? Damn, I thought all the scandal and death happened in the NGX forum.

gabe

Quiz Detective
Holy fuck there's a forum for this thing?

One of my co-workers today saw a couple hyper64 mobos on craigslist and told me about them. I laughed.
Heh, I know which ones you're referring to. They've been up for a while.

tomlee80

Kabuki Klasher
In the Hyper-64 forum? All this shit happened? Damn, I thought all the scandal and death happened in the NGX forum.

Complete lack of observation on my point. Was talking about Neo-Geo Forums as a whole. Slightly embarassed. Sorry folks...

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Show me a link to those hyper 64 cabinets....not just the craigslist ad, but anything.

Looking to set up a barcade and I'm interested in starting off with hyper 64/atomiswave shit because it has stuff that is unavailable through emulation OR console releases.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
So did this forum also acted as a quarantine back in the day? XD

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Complete lack of observation on my point. Was talking about Neo-Geo Forums as a whole. Slightly embarassed. Sorry folks...

Don't sweat it pal, but man 13 posts in 1.5 years..Whoa. I think it's time you stop lurking/scooping and start getting in the mix!

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Show me a link to those hyper 64 cabinets....not just the craigslist ad, but anything.

Looking to set up a barcade and I'm interested in starting off with hyper 64/atomiswave shit because it has stuff that is unavailable through emulation OR console releases.

I could be wrong, but I believe the closest to dedicated it got was jamming them into Neo candies. I also think I've seen game specific cabs like BB2.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
It has that big blue showcase cab white snk letters. I saw a FFwa bitd a year or 2 ago, nice looking, but huge as ass, only reason I passed on it..

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
ped.jpg

and then of course there are the candies.

Golfland has/had one, I remember it as a KOF 2002, Guilty Gear XX, and now I think it's the CVS2. The Hyper board itself must be long gone.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
ped.jpg

and then of course there are the candies.

Golfland has/had one, I remember it as a KOF 2002, Guilty Gear XX, and now I think it's the CVS2. The Hyper board itself must be long gone.

That thing looks like shit.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Buriki One actually plays pretty well if you put the time in and is surprisingly deep.

The Sam Sho games have amazing presentation and music, really makes you wonder what could have been if they hadn't been so intent on making shit 3D and made a higher end 2D powerhouse. I mean this was at SNKs height, really a waste of resources and manpower.

Oh well, the bone breaking X-rays were kind of cool.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Fucking idiots in this thread. Nothing is wrong with the Hyper 64. I still own mine that I bought years ago. People contact me on my site all the time asking if I am going to get any more Hyper 64 games in stock. There is still a demand for them out there. You'd be surprised.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Fucking idiots in this thread. Nothing is wrong with the Hyper 64. I still own mine that I bought years ago. People contact me on my site all the time asking if I am going to get any more Hyper 64 games in stock. There is still a demand for them out there. You'd be surprised.

That does surprise me.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
That does surprise me.

What's surprising is that within the past 4 months the emails have been ramping up. Last time I checked ebay.uk they don't have much either. About 1-2 years ago you would see a crap load of H64 games on ebay.uk and they would be super cheap. A mobo plus 3 games for about $100 or less.