Talk about a dead forum...

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
There's a reason the system was dead within a year though. The games are total shit.
Of course there is a demand for it, just like everything else branded Neo Geo or SNK. Look at the NGX for instance; it's without a doubt the most colossal pile of shit ever created and people still bought it.

Last edited:

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Fucking idiots in this thread. Nothing is wrong with the Hyper 64. I still own mine that I bought years ago. People contact me on my site all the time asking if I am going to get any more Hyper 64 games in stock. There is still a demand for them out there. You'd be surprised.
Did any of those ambitious consolisation projects ever come to fruition, or, are there any serious plans to?

I've always wanted to play Buriki One and Samurai Shodown 64. I admit it.

Blame 90's video game mags. The screenshots looked good...

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
There is a guy on arcadeotaku who was selling a consolized hn64

K0eTLxG.jpg

L2Vsdj0.jpg

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
A novelty but pretty useless.

H64 stuff is so cheap easier to just throw it in a cab or hook it up to a supergun than bother with that, let lone pay a premium for it.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Did any of those ambitious consolisation projects ever come to fruition, or, are there any serious plans to?

I've always wanted to play Buriki One and Samurai Shodown 64. I admit it.

Blame 90's video game mags. The screenshots looked good...

I consolized an H64 for my partner's friend. I only took build pics, forgot to take a pic when it was done.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I wouldn't mind scooping a SS64 and Buriki One on the cheap if I could. FFWA I could care less about, there was a Beast Busters 2nd Nightmare cab near me a couple of months ago but the guy wanted $1200 and he said it didn't work anymore.

Last edited:

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I consolized an H64 for my partner's friend. I only took build pics, forgot to take a pic when it was done.
Did he specifically request it? My 'partner', she has plenty of friends... but not one has asked if I could see about getting a consolised NeoGeo yet. 64 or otherwise ;)

Incidentally, I saw one of the most wasted opportunities and mis-uses of your damn fine god-like self in (well, just about) Blade II last night.

Over 10 years on and I still haven't gotten over that. Snipes/Yen face-off. That is ALL I asked for...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Did he specifically request it? My 'partner', she has plenty of friends... but not one has asked if I could see about getting a consolised NeoGeo yet. 64 or otherwise ;)

Incidentally, I saw one of the most wasted opportunities and mis-uses of your damn fine god-like self in (well, just about) Blade II last night.

Over 10 years on and I still haven't gotten over that. Snipes/Yen face-off. That is ALL I asked for...

When we were building my site he wanted to introduce the Hyper Neo to a friend and was having some trouble with the build so since he did the coding for the site for basically nothing I offered to build the Hyper 64 for his friend.

I, like you, was disappointed in that performance. Yen has such a wide range but they cast him and only let him do so much. In an interview he said the director or someone said they didn't want to upstage Snipes. If you haven't seen it, make sure you watch Flashpoint.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
When we were building my site he wanted to introduce the Hyper Neo to a friend and was having some trouble with the build so since he did the coding for the site for basically nothing I offered to build the Hyper 64 for his friend.

I, like you, was disappointed in that performance. Yen has such a wide range but they cast him and only let him do so much. In an interview he said the director or someone said they didn't want to upstage Snipes. If you haven't seen it, make sure you watch Flashpoint.

I liked Donnie in Butterfly and Sword, I'm surprised how many people have never seen it.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I played a couple of these games (bukraka one and samsho) and let me tell you ... they sucked ass.

Might have been cool as a PS1 game.

bLiGhTy

War Room Troll
Talk about a dead forum... Anybody give a shit about this steaming pile anymore?

Actually you may find this forum buzzing along for a bit more, Got my NGH64 rev.2 Fighter today and as soon as it was out of the box i had taken it apart and taken the hacksaw to it. Yet again another consolisation project begins :D

bLiGhTy

War Room Troll
I played a couple of these games (bukraka one and samsho) and let me tell you ... they sucked ass.

Might have been cool as a PS1 game.

OUTRAGE! lol, I loved every single Fatal Fury game from day one. Bushido Blade 1 & 2 were cool ps1 games though ;)