Mahesak Neo-Geo Collection :)

Ghandi

4" Chinaman Slave, ,
Very impressive! Now i need you to add up all the megs for me and get back to me with a number, then redo those TPS reports

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Your have a superb collection!

Do you have a full set of Euro, Dog Tag and JP releases?

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Thank you very much for all words :)

If I have time, I will take the photo of rest more ...

Your have a superb collection!

Do you have a full set of Euro, Dog Tag and JP releases?

I have complete Japanese, Dog Tag and nearly complete Euro, just still have no Kizuna and Ultimate11 .... also AF3 wow ... just kidding ... ;)

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
One of the best Neo Geo collection I have ever seen. I really like your cabinets especially the fact that they have locks on them very smart idea!

Neo Geo Leo

4" Chinaman Slave, ,
Wow. Great collection man. It makes my MVS collection, of 17 games, look completely abysmal! :-)

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Very impressive, man. You are a serious collector!

A full set of AES games from all 3 regions - I'd be happy to finally complete my japanese AES collection...

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Amazing collection!!! I absolutely love the cabinets!

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Saad, I posted in your other thread in general I think you bumped. Your collection is most impressive, damn you have it all don't you? I really like the cases/ shelves you have there very classy. Do you play your games, not trying to stir the pot here just a real question? Also what else do you collect besides Neo?

Last edited:

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Seriously impressive collection, especially the fact that it is so organized and well kept in shockboxes.

dan3skate

Quiz Detective
Looking good Saad, Nice organization too, those cabinets fit the collection perfectly. I always have a hard time finding cabinets that fit aes carts without too much or too little room top to bottom of each shelf.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Seriously impressive collection, especially the fact that it is so organized and well kept in shockboxes.

Those are regular homecart snaplock cases, not shocks.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Saad, I posted in your other thread in general I think you bumped. Your collection is most impressive, damn you have it all don't you? I really like the cases/ shelves you have there very classy. Do you play your games, not trying to stir the pot here just a real question? Also what else do you collect besides Neo?

I play by CMVS ;) For AEs, I keep them in the shelves. I see you bought many titles AES and hope you will be complete soon. The other cabinets, I collect Gundam Model perfect grade and the other consoles, not much as same as AES.

Looking good Saad, Nice organization too, those cabinets fit the collection perfectly. I always have a hard time finding cabinets that fit aes carts without too much or too little room top to bottom of each shelf.
Yes, I tired to find suit cabinet until found like this. It can lock to protect the dust very well :)

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Very impressive collection... I gave up on the AES after 45 titles.

MVS for me now, but I still might revisit some of my favourite titles on the AES one day.

Would love to see the other Neo stuff you mention... CMVS, CD etc.