Mahesak Neo-Geo Collection :)

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
I've never seen an AES collection like that in my entire life, truly mind boggling, i'm actually frightened to think how much it's worth, they gotta be insured with you mahesak.
TBH this level of fanatical collecting is beyond my comprehension or understanding, but whatever floats your boat, no doubting it's a thing of beauty to a gamer like me.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
I've never seen an AES collection like that in my entire life, truly mind boggling, i'm actually frightened to think how much it's worth, they gotta be insured with you mahesak.
TBH this level of fanatical collecting is beyond my comprehension or understanding, but whatever floats your boat, no doubting it's a thing of beauty to a gamer like me.

Same thoughts. I hope it's insured for a lot of money.

Missile

Another Striker
Nice for collection :)
Please be sure before decide to sell your collection my friend because many people after sold neogeo then they come back to collect again in higher price. If money is not necessary, keep your collection ;)

Thank you. Yes 100% agree with you mahesak, I have seen people sell all their games.... then a year later start collecting again at higher prices. I will never sell my games unless I have to.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Thank you. Yes 100% agree with you mahesak, I have seen people sell all their games.... then a year later start collecting again at higher prices. I will never sell my games unless I have to.

Yeah, sometimes we learn the hard way before we realize what a dumb mistake we made in life, then we have to pay the price to undo the mistake we made. In the end, after you get back what you sold, as much as you like having it back, there is still the feeling of losing the sentimental value of the item, which can never be replaced. That said, I also will never sell my games again, nor anything else I might regret in the future.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
One of the best collections I've seen. Congrats on this I'm sure it wasn't easy. Love the locking cabinets. Might have to do something similar in the future.

James W

War Room Troll
Impressive collection. I suggest to Mahesak to edit the main title of this thread: ENLARGE YOUR PENIS - Mahesak Neo Geo Collection :D

Congrat :multi_co:

Just seen this collection. Wow! Congratulations man.

Star of the collection... those storage cabinets of course. ;)

Well done again. Beautiful to see.

Last edited:

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
Wow :drool_2:

What a madness :buttrock: is to watch your collection.

It's the first time I get hot :thevt: watching a collection.