Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Mahesak Neo-Geo Collection :)

It's Time Us Welsh
    Stood on our own 2 feet
    WEL_SHIT!
    PS. FOOK teh EU!

I've never seen an AES collection like that in my entire life, truly mind boggling, i'm actually frightened to think how much it's worth, they gotta be insured with you mahesak.
    TBH this level of fanatical collecting is beyond my comprehension or understanding, but whatever floats your boat, no doubting it's a thing of beauty to a gamer like me.

Southern Pounce.

Quote Originally Posted by cat View Post
    I've never seen an AES collection like that in my entire life, truly mind boggling, i'm actually frightened to think how much it's worth, they gotta be insured with you mahesak.
    TBH this level of fanatical collecting is beyond my comprehension or understanding, but whatever floats your boat, no doubting it's a thing of beauty to a gamer like me.
    Same thoughts. I hope it's insured for a lot of money.

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by mahesak View Post
    Nice for collection
    Please be sure before decide to sell your collection my friend because many people after sold neogeo then they come back to collect again in higher price. If money is not necessary, keep your collection
    Thank you. Yes 100% agree with you mahesak, I have seen people sell all their games.... then a year later start collecting again at higher prices. I will never sell my games unless I have to.

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Missile View Post
    Thank you. Yes 100% agree with you mahesak, I have seen people sell all their games.... then a year later start collecting again at higher prices. I will never sell my games unless I have to.
    Yeah, sometimes we learn the hard way before we realize what a dumb mistake we made in life, then we have to pay the price to undo the mistake we made. In the end, after you get back what you sold, as much as you like having it back, there is still the feeling of losing the sentimental value of the item, which can never be replaced. That said, I also will never sell my games again, nor anything else I might regret in the future.

New Challenger

wow!!Very nice!!I wish i was rich!!lol

New Challenger

simply amazing !

Timid Neo Newbie

Super dope display cases.

Banned

On hold for me.

Lazy SNK Employee

This collection is impressive and makes me want to start collecting AES

Hardened Shock Trooper

One of the best collections I've seen. Congrats on this I'm sure it wasn't easy. Love the locking cabinets. Might have to do something similar in the future.
    Looking to buy complete very good and excellent condition genuine/authentic AES games of the titles listed below. If anyone is selling them please send me a PM.
    No NGF markings, Game-dude void stickers or Sun-fade please. I want clean carts but insertion marks are ok.
    Currently Looking For:
    -JP Metal Slug
    -JP Metal Slug 2
    -JP Mutation Nation
    -JP King Of Fighters 2002
    Thanks Guys

War Room Troll

Impressive collection. I suggest to Mahesak to edit the main title of this thread: ENLARGE YOUR PENIS - Mahesak Neo Geo Collection

Congrat

Thread Information