Southeast PA annual fall meetup November 9, 2013

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Also, if anyone wants some NaomiCF cards or their netdimms flashed, let me know.

Anyone want me to bring my CF setup?

I would like to see a NaomiCF card setup if it's not a pain to bring along/there is interest. Picked up a netdimm from Fox in hopes to having a CF setup myself soon enough-- but frankly I don't know shit about it. Also, if it helps, I bought posters in the past? ;) NUDGE NUDGE.

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Should I bring my AES, etc?

I also have a magic key converter if anyone wants to check it out.

I have 2 AES, but just a handful of common AES carts. What does the magic key do in a system that has a unibios?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I would like to see a NaomiCF card setup if it's not a pain to bring along/there is interest. Picked up a netdimm from Fox in hopes to having a CF setup myself soon enough-- but frankly I don't know shit about it. Also, if it helps, I bought posters in the past? ;) NUDGE NUDGE.

Do you have a GDR power splitter cable yet? If not, i gotchu. Price? A 40oz for each person that wants one, lol. If I can get w/ VT before the meet, I'll send it along w/ him.

If he and I can't get our act together, I'll just mail it to ya. PM me your deets next week, if need be.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Suggestion: We could attempt a linked NGPC Match of the Millennium twelve entrant(four team trios) mini-tournament. 2P Versus mode has a 3-on-3 option. Single elimination format would be the least time consuming.

Hmm... I wonder if VT would accept an SF III: 3rd Strike first-to-five wins challenge from yours truly. Haven't played him in that since early 2010. I can provide the import PS2 version. Let's find out who the rustier gentleman is...!

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Hmm... I wonder if VT would accept an SF III: 3rd Strike first-to-five wins challenge from yours truly. Haven't played him in that since early 2010. I can provide the import PS2 version. Let's find out who the rustier gentleman is...!

If you wanna play 3S a bit more authentically than PS2, the DC version allows for 240p non-interlaced video. I have a (burned) copy. I'd be willing to bring my Sanwa Agetec sticks and SCART cables if you bring a DC.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Stefan requested I bring my JP PS2 last night. I'll also be bringing my Raijin Sigma Supergun again along with the same games I had at TMG. Begging you guys to play it A LOT this year.

Also, will be bringing Rumble Fish 2, since I may be the only one that has it.

As for the DC Third Strike, I may need to dig out my Saturn to DC controller converter for this trip. I have a fully unlocked SNK Vs. Capcom for NGPC if we decide to do Stefan's other suggestion.

Anything else, let me know.

Jon

PS: VT, I'd love one of those Garou posters but, I don't think it would make it back intact in the trunk of my Sonata, unfortunately. :(

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Do you have any of the Cave ports? If yes, plz bring.

I had Mushi-hime-sama but, I sold it. TBH, I'm assuming he's bringing his own software and wants me to provide the system to play it on. (Which is OK, Stefan:D) I'll just bring my CD wallet along, just in case.

Jon

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
PS: VT, I'd love one of those Garou posters but, I don't think it would make it back intact in the trunk of my Sonata, unfortunately. :(

It will, I have tubes. If you want one, let me know so I can put it in one.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Do you have any of the Cave ports? If yes, plz bring.

I have a few of the region free 360 ports. Esp2, Futari, MMP & pink sweet, DDP resurrection. Let me know if they are needed.

If you wanna play 3S a bit more authentically than PS2, the DC version allows for 240p non-interlaced video. I have a (burned) copy. I'd be willing to bring my Sanwa Agetec sticks and SCART cables if you bring a DC.

Let me check out my darksoft CPS3 setup tonight. I would love me some 3S. :D

Do you have a GDR power splitter cable yet? If not, i gotchu. Price? A 40oz for each person that wants one, lol. If I can get w/ VT before the meet, I'll send it along w/ him.

If he and I can't get our act together, I'll just mail it to ya. PM me your deets next week, if need be.

I do not have that...honestly I barely even know WHAT I need, so I appreciate any help I can get. Natty Ice 40's all around. ;P

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
What time tomorrow?

Anytime after 2 pm. Actually, I really don't give a shit. Jon has been here since 2 today and sleeping since 5.

I'm probably going to try getting there around 4 or so.

So who's hype for some games?:buttrock: Who wants to play me in Garou? :vik:

Bring it. I'll be sure to atleast get a few hits in while being pummeled.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Will be bringing CPS3 darksoft loaded with 3s as well as those 360 cave ports....annnnd a PVM for jt4mtb

Can someone PM me the address?

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
It looks like I might make it after all. Please pm me the address.

VT, any way I can get that laptop from you?

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Does anybody going happen to own an MVS cart of Breakers Revenge they'd be willing to bring so we can play it tonight?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Does anybody going happen to own an MVS cart of Breakers Revenge they'd be willing to bring so we can play it tonight?

It's on the 161 cart. I have one, not sure if anyone is bringing one.

Posters I'm bringing for sale:

Garou x 5
RBFF x 2
SSF2X x 3
Radiant Silvergun mini x 1
DDP DOJ x 1
Guwange x 1

Also willing to trade posters, want PCBs/246/AW/MVS/AES, anything coinop.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Nice meeting everyone, sorry I had to run so fast. I am currently watching the stream while at work. :) @jt4mtb hope you found a corner to try out that monitor. I need to learn how to play a fighting game besides 3rd strike. Haha.

Some crazy Magical Drop 3 matches going on! PM me if you're local and want to exchange numbers to hang out and game sometime.