Southeast PA annual fall meetup November 9, 2013

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
You coming, Jim? Or, are you having that PVM shipped to you?

It'd be nice to see each other again since we only met the one time at Next Level.

Jon

Hiya, Jon!

Unfortunately, I have an out-of-town wedding that weekend. I'd much rather be w/ y'all, believe me.

Depending on how mild the Winter is, maybe you could come back out if I host something down the line? Or...I could try to coordinate w/ one of the show weekends (if I recall, I saw you @ NL on TMG weekend)?

I've been bouncing back and forth between PA & CA over the last couple of months; however, I should be in PA for at least the next 12 mos.

I have an appointment to see the 2530 in person this Monday! *stoked*

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Hiya, Jon!

Unfortunately, I have an out-of-town wedding that weekend. I'd much rather be w/ y'all, believe me.

Depending on how mild the Winter is, maybe you could come back out if I host something down the line? Or...I could try to coordinate w/ one of the show weekends (if I recall, I saw you @ NL on TMG weekend)?

I've been bouncing back and forth between PA & CA over the last couple of months; however, I should be in PA for at least the next 12 mos.

I have an appointment to see the 2530 in person this Monday! *stoked*

Oh, OK. I was under the impression you were in CA semi-permanently from what I've gathered from your posts here. I'll actually be in PA for most of the week of the 10th. Feel free to PM me if you're free during that time.

I should be going to Next Level around the time TMG is in town but, I feel it's kinda silly as this last convention, I had a table DIRECTLY across from them.:D

Jon

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
If anyone wants posters printed up, Pm me. I'll print them beforehand and bring them with me. Save on shipping.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Is there any chance of the Hyper 64 fighters, specifically Asura Zanmaden or Buriki One, being part of next weekend's setup?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Is there any chance of the Hyper 64 fighters, specifically Asura Zanmaden or Buriki One, being part of next weekend's setup?

I can't make the meet; however, I can let VT hold my H64 & carts for the weekend, if he wants to lug the big ass plastic tote around.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Speaking of PVM's...

I also have some monitors if anyone would like to buy them cheap. I had access to a bunch and frankly I don't need all of them. Mostly 14" PVM's (PM for details & model #'s) but I also have 20" Ikegami TM20-80R. PM to let me know if interested....OR if they are needed for the meet-up.

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
I have hyper 64 stuff. I just don't have SS 64 2. So only that cart would be necessary.

Tacitus

Staff member
I'm printing stuff tonight, if anyone wants me to bring posters.

You won't need to pay shipping on these.

woo

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
As much as I want to meet all the PA crew and hang out with Stefan and VT again it looks like I won't be able to make it. I originally wanted to ride up with Wasabi but my life has been chaotic of late and I need to take care of some personal business this weekend.

Stefan, give me a call if you plan on going to Magfest; I plan on being there for sure with Wasabi schooling all the kids in Samurai Shodown. VT, shoot Wasabi and I a message the next time you are in town.

Tacitus

Staff member
BTW, I would *love* to trade for stuff.

Posters = AW (boots are fine), CPS2, AES, MVS, System 246, PCBs, etc.

Tacitus

Staff member
I printed 5 garou posters last night and I'm bringing them with me for sale. I'll bring a few others also. I know nobody requested them but everyone who see them, wants one. ;)

Tacitus

Staff member
I need your address.

Tacitus

Staff member
Should I bring my AES, etc?

I also have a magic key converter if anyone wants to check it out.

Tacitus

Staff member
I badged you both. The price? One poster purchase.

Tacitus

Staff member
Also, if anyone wants some NaomiCF cards or their netdimms flashed, let me know.

Anyone want me to bring my CF setup?