Samurai Spirits Zero Special Final Edition

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Unless there was a proto to be had.

And we'd know who would want one of those right? ;)

Another title to never see the light of day so private owners can jerk it that much easier during the night :lolz:

bryan

Geese's Thug
And we'd know who would want one of those right? ;)

Another title to never see the light of day underneath the secretive Post It Note :lolz:

Fixed it for ya...

All in good fun guys. But ya its starting to feel like all the damn SF variations.

Super Turbo Hyper Ultra Mega Final Millennium Championship Edition: Final Tuned 22

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
As many as we can get him. Now that he has his marketplace privileges, he's ready to start flipping SSVS carts on eBay.

So unfortunate that this punk got what he wanted, and ditched the site. I wonder if this guy will ever come back, and pretend like nothing happened. Sure hope not.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
So unfortunate that this punk got what he wanted, and ditched the site. I wonder if this guy will ever come back, and pretend like nothing happened. Sure hope not.

His dumb ass is still logging in. Maybe he thinks that laying low for a bit will get us to forget that marketplace thread and come back for more shopping.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
he called sazae 'a big meanie...' or something equally stupid...

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I played the Kansei version once. I didn't think much of it and would have taken a picture if I had known more about it.

It was a loc test in Akihabara.

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
What went down?

I hate missing all the drama.

What just happened, is this shit real or what?

Basically, this Noob (Neoluis) decides that the forum was the best place to pick up all of the rare games, so unfortunately, he did pick them up, and decided to leave the forum instead of putting up with it, and building a tough layer of skin for it. Therefore, that's why he deserves the custom rank of "Waste of Space". Unfortunate? Absolutely. Those games would've went to a better home, somewhere to a true community member. The guy is a true bastard.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Basically, this Noob (Neoluis) decides that the forum was the best place to pick up all of the rare games, so unfortunately, he did pick them up, and decided to leave the forum instead of putting up with it, and building a tough layer of skin for it. Therefore, that's why he deserves the custom rank of "Waste of Space". Unfortunate? Absolutely. Those games would've went to a better home, somewhere to a true community member. The guy is a true bastard.

link or it didn't happen

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
No news on SSZSFinal Edition? I have my full SSVS full kit here and it's beautiful.

One of the last and best Sam Sho games. My second favorite behind SS2!

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I know this is a very old thread but I can no longer find the images online anymore. Has anyone still got them , thx ?

LlorensBlood

Mr. Big's Thug
Very interesting link! Thank you for sharing it.
It would have been amazing to play this game. BTW its name is a bit funny (samurai sshdonw 5 special perfect) :-)