welcome to 'warpzone'.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
This is a buddy of mine.

I'm making his 'introduce yourself' thread for now while he cant make his own.

now that i have helped you out, you are on your own. :kekeke:

warpzone

n00b
hah! thanks dude. Good to be here and I'll keep it short.

I'm pushing 40, grew up in the arcades, own a CMVS with around 30 carts and love old games with lots of explosions. I also own a video game store in the Columbus, OH area that specializes in import and retro games.

Just here to shoot the shit and hang with people that like neo. Looking forward to talking to you fine people.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Since when do members need to ride in on cdamm's training wheel trike, holding his hand?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
hah! thanks dude. Good to be here and I'll keep it short.

I'm pushing 40, grew up in the arcades, own a CMVS with around 30 carts and love old games with lots of explosions. I also own a video game store in the Columbus, OH area that specializes in import and retro games.

Just here to shoot the shit and hang with people that like neo. Looking forward to talking to you fine people.

Dude, nobody cares about your 30 MVS carts. Real question are: Do you love the caulk? Are you related to Thomas A. Smallwood of Ricard Nissan, Columbus, Ohio? What are your thoughs about throat cancer in women? 2>X or 2>X? Is your CMVS made out of African blackwood? Is Zimmerman white enough for you?

warpzone

n00b
Dude, nobody cares about your 30 MVS carts. Real question are: Do you love the caulk? Are you related to Thomas A. Smallwood of Ricard Nissan, Columbus, Ohio? What are your thoughs about throat cancer in women? 2>X or 2>X? Is your CMVS made out of African blackwood? Is Zimmerman white enough for you?

1. Who doesn't?
2. Could be.
3. She was asking for it.
4. 2>X
5. That's classified.
6. Some of my best friends are white.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
1. Who doesn't?
2. Could be.
4. 2>X
5. That's classified.

izyuqbwYKNQEG.gif

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
1. Who doesn't?
2. Could be.
4. 2>X
5. That's classified.

LOL. I was wondering when you were going to join us over here.