Grendells small Neo Geo AES Collection

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
after i have completed kof ( i want to have all kof ) i will go and look on with SS 1 and 4 ,

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Really nice collection, man. I knew you would get positive feedback and people would be welcoming.

daigle

n00b
Nice stuff! Happy to see you adding more and more. Big fan of that Metal Gear CE you got sittin on the shelf as well.

SteveC

n00b
Nice collection man. Love the German style nintendo boxes.

Had no idea Illusion of Gaia was Illusion of Time in other regions.

rgarla.tn550

New Challenger
Sweet collection man! You have a fantastic collection of fighters! Congratulations on the copy of MOTW. That is a fantastic fighter. I still need to pick up an AES copy because I'm stuck with the DC copy.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
soooo... where the PVM pics at? ;)

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
thanks for reminding i knew i had forgotten something
First New aes Games

with this king of fighters schuld be compled
IMG_1318.JPG

and two games more
IMG_1315.JPG

And now the thing to Play on
IMG_1319.JPG
IMG_1328.JPG

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
couple of new pictures of my aes collection , and now i found that i miss some fatal fury and art of fighting games gnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and yes i know this hat been mentioned a couple of post before

IMG_1405.JPG

IMG_1409.JPG

IMG_1410.JPG

IMG_1411.JPG

IMG_1412.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

IMG_1417.JPG

IMG_1418.JPG

IMG_1419.JPG

IMG_1420.JPG

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Nice collection, but absolutely NO NEED to waste your transparent sleeves on the likes of a roughed up FFSpecial, AOF2 and SS1 & SS2... imo.

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
Sad to see those nice games jailed in plastic cases. Air trapped inside of those cases will damage them. Either completely seal them or play them dude.

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
Its just dust protection and it dosent take even 10 seconds to take em out but nice try i hope for you that you wont get stoned to Death for this

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Ohh such big words from a german guy. Oww I am scared:lol: threatening to kill me!

Go play with your cats and saxophone motuhpieces Lamuna. No one cares about your inane posts anymore. Play your little rom box and talk about how people are so poor compared to you. I promise it will fall on deaf ears.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Your Neo Geo box looks to be in great condition!
I haven't been collecting long but I know someday I'll regret not getting a boxed AES console.

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
Thanks , that was a lucky buy , lost the ebay auction but i send a MSG to the seller if the winner dosnt take it i will , and this happens alot if the price on any ebay auction goes over 200,- and iam second in the line (i lose on it ) i will sent a MSG to the seller and this Time i got it :)

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Yeah that Neo box and system looks minty! Very nice collection as well.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
nice collection dude, i love AES stuff. How much youre collecting now for the AES?

kris79

Cheng's Errand Boy
Very nice collection. Every time I see SVC vs. Chaos, I miss out on a great deal or I do not have money at the time. I should really pick that one up soon before it skyrockets in price.