Mega Man Unlimited released!

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Rainbow Man's level is insane, it makes megaman 9 look very easy.
I was able to finish megaman 9, I can't even make it to the god damn boss chamber, even after multiple continues.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Rainbow Man's level is insane, it makes megaman 9 look very easy.
I was able to finish megaman 9, I can't even make it to the god damn boss chamber, even after multiple continues.

I know what you mean; I can get to the mid-boss in Rainbow Man's level, but I have no idea how to beat it. Freakin' full screen lasers...

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Glueman bit the dust and is weak to YO-YO cutter. Only Tankman, Rainbowman, Cometwoman, and Trinitroman to go. Rainbowman stage is hard as hell I love it! Glue stops those giant screen size laser enemies in case anyone wanted to know. haven't gotten to the midboss yet maybe Glue plays a part in its defeat? Anyone found any of the letters yet to get to Yokuman?

Last edited:

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Glueman bit the dust and is weak to YO-YO cutter. Only Tankman, Rainbowman, Cometwoman, and Trinitroman to go. Rainbowman stage is hard as hell I love it! Glue stops those giant screen size laser enemies in case anyone wanted to know. haven't gotten to the midboss yet maybe Glue plays a part in its defeat? Anyone found any of the letters yet to get to Yokuman?
Nice! I just beat Yo-Yo Man, so I guess I'll go Glueman next!
Nail Man, Trinitro Man, and Yo-yo = DESTROYED. 5 more to go ...

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Nice! I just beat Yo-Yo Man, so I guess I'll go Glueman next!
Nail Man, Trinitro Man, and Yo-yo = DESTROYED. 5 more to go ...

Yep, I just took out Yo-Yo Man as well. Kinda reminded me of fighting Clown Man.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Yep, I just took out Yo-Yo Man as well. Kinda reminded me of fighting Clown Man.

It also reminded me of the Clown Man fight only better. I thought his stage was a great homage to Top man's stage I really enjoyed it.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
So, I just beat Tank Man and Trinitro Man, the former having a weapon that does massive damage and seems impossible to avoid; I had to use E-Tanks to win.

On a different note, thanks to GutsDozer, we know Glue Man is weak to the Yo-Yo Cutter, and I just found out that Trinitro Man is super weak against the Nail Shield; I shot the shield at him and his health dropped by a quarter.

Only 3 to go!

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
So, I just beat Tank Man and Trinitro Man, the former having a weapon that does massive damage and seems impossible to avoid; I had to use E-Tanks to win.

On a different note, thanks to GutsDozer, we know Glue Man is weak to the Yo-Yo Cutter, and I just found out that Trinitro Man is super weak against the Nail Shield; I shot the shield at him and his health dropped by a quarter.

Only 3 to go!

Thanks for the Trinitro Man weakness bro I just turned him into scrap. How about that instant death if you shoot his head to much. Crazy. Only three for me also!! Everyone keep up the good work!!

mmu4.jpg

Last edited:

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Tank Man fell hard to my Nail Shield Shot! I'm down to 3 as well!

uFgjexK.jpg

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
OK Quick update I beat the mini boss in Rainbow Man's stage. The key is to use Nail Sheild and just let it keep hitting the Laser Devil while using the small block in the middle of the room, as a shield from the laser. Jump on the block while it is blocking the laser and your nail shield will keep wailing on the devil. If you did it right the mini boss should not have time for more than one attack. Unfortunately I died two screens later by an instant death trap lol. I only have Rainbow Man and Tank Man left. I tried all previously acquired weapons on Tank Man and no weakness so I am going to assume Tank Man is weak to Rainbow. I'm gonna keep attacking Rainbow Man's stage for now. I can't wait to see what Wily's castle is going to be like.

rmmb.jpg

mm2l.jpg

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rainbow Man defeated! I actually yelled at my TV in victory like I was a kid again. The stage was crazy. Rainbow Man is seriously weak to Glue and is a pushover so don't worry when you get to him. Only Tank Man stands between me and the Final assault! I freakin love this thread! By the way, Rainbow Laser is one of the coolest looking weapons I've seen in a long time. Keep going guys maybe we will all finish at the same time. I found the letter U in Tank Man's stage. About a quarter of the way through The stage you will see a small crack in the wall on the right that looks like you can slide through but it's to high up. Just shoot some Glue to make a platform even with the crack and slide through. This alternate path will take you to the Letter U.

rbmv.jpg

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Just wanted to say, I am loving your 'get in the spirit' wallpaper there Guts. Awesome :D

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Just wanted to say, I am loving your 'get in the spirit' wallpaper there Guts. Awesome :D

Thank you Whisper, It def pumps me up to play the game every time I look at my PC.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Just beat Glue Man and Comet Woman! Thanks for the tips Guts; I got the 'U' thanks to that piece of info with the glue platform in Tank Man's stage, and the Yo-Yo Cutter worked like a charm against Glue Man. I found an alternate route in his level that bypasses all that crap we were having problems with back at the beginning of the thread. Tank Arsenal blows up those blue doors I've discovered, and that's how I blew past the whole level!
I'm going to look for the rest of those 'YOKU' pieces and use the advice to get past Rainbow Man's stage.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
The 'Y' is in Jet Man's stage. You need the Tank Arsenal to get it: the path is just after the mid-way check point, in the room with the 2 flying shield enemies stacked on top of each other and the 2 blue doors back to back.

Edit: Just beat Rainbow Man and am now going to Wily's Castle!

Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
The 'Y' is in Jet Man's stage. You need the Tank Arsenal to get it: the path is just after the mid-way check point, in the room with the 2 flying shield enemies stacked on top of each other and the 2 blue doors back to back.

Edit: Just beat Rainbow Man and am now going to Wily's Castle!

Thanks for the tip Renmauzo just scooped up the Letter Y! Good job on finding that alternate route btw. On an related note Just finished tank Man off so That means its time to party!!! Wily I'm on the way!

finmmu.jpg

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
First stage is not easy make sure to bring lots of spike protectors and a couple beat calls (trust me) haven't made it to the boss yet will update with weakness when I do. Thanks again to Renmauzo for finding the Y. I might take a short break from the Castle to try and find the other 2.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Anyone else beat all the masters yet? I' like to keep putting up tips but don't want to drop spoilers.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
First castle boss down. Weakness is Jet Missile. Great job Renmauzo how far into the castle are you so far
?

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
First castle boss down. Weakness is Jet Missile. Great job Renmauzo how far into the castle are you so far
?
i didn't have time to play last night, but I plan to beat the first level tonight; I was already half way there when I had to stop a couple nights ago. I'm really going to put a focus on getting those other letters; I'm really interested to see Yoku Man and the weapon get! Thanks for the tip on the Jet Missle Guts!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I found the other 2 letters! One of them is in Trinitro Man's stage: after crossing the three exploding platforms and jumping onto the ladder just before the midway point, drop off the ladder and use the Comet Dash to the right and you will go into the secret area.
The last one is in Rainbow Man's stage about 3/4 of the way through and requires the comet dash as well.

Yoku Man's stage is pretty tricky, but easily the coolest so far!

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I found the other 2 letters! One of them is in Trinitro Man's stage: after crossing the three exploding platforms and jumping onto the ladder just before the midway point, drop off the ladder and use the Comet Dash to the right and you will go into the secret area.
The last one is in Rainbow Man's stage about 3/4 of the way through and requires the comet dash as well.

Yoku Man's stage is pretty tricky, but easily the coolest so far!

hell ya thanks for the info great job! I'm off to get Yokuman!

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Beat Wily castle stage 2. The boss is sorta weak to Nail Shield if you actually fire it but really I suggest just going at it with your mega Buster it's actually easier. No other weapons have any special effect except Tank Arsenal witch just bounces off of him.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Version 1.1.0 is now available for download. almost finished the first version completely then I will start a new thread with all boss weaknesses. Have you finished it yet Renmauzo?

Change log:

Added Easy and Insta-Kill modes
Misc level modifications based on feedback
Added checkpoints before Castle bosses in all difficulty
Any button can now skip cutscenes
Added possibility to exit from completed stage
Fixed gamepads relying on the ‘hat’ for DPad (Xbox360, others)
Fixed glitch allowing megaman to zip through walls using certain platforms (Glue, others)
Fixed JetMan staying stuck in the ground occasionally
Fixed issue when pausing during a sceen transition
Allow the player to save after completing the game