Hand Drawn Metal Slug MM

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Hey gang, check out this MM my talented cousin drew for me,
566c8802-4747-412f-b64b-cc429fe55801_zps470e86d6.jpg

I'm not sure where she found the original illustration, but it definitely looks awesome in the cab:
baf50f71-d1e8-4803-8560-f53f4f422c3c_zpsbc12bec6.jpg

I would like her to make more, but I don't think it was necessarily an easy thing to create. Still I think a nice Pulstar MM would be nice, or scary Mr. Do.

In any case, this Metal Slug MM is a permanent adornment of my Goldie.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'd make a copy as to not damage that and would get it framed, looks boss though :)

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Awesome, how long did it take her?

Roughly 3 hours she said. So not a ton of time, but 3 hours is still no joke to spend on a 4"x5" piece of paper.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Cool pic of the MS girls and tank; it was definitely nice or your cousin to make that for you.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
That's top that. Me wanty.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
That is really nice, what medium did she use?

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
If you can get a high quality scan (300 DPI+) I would make you a mini of it for free so the original can be framed, and no others would be reproduced with out your consent

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
If you can get a high quality scan (300 DPI+) I would make you a mini of it for free so the original can be framed, and no others would be reproduced with out your consent

Thank you very much skinny! I'm not sure how to make a high quality scan of it though. I have a huge copier scanner machine at the office, I wonder how good the quality would be.. I'll have to smuggle it in to work and see what turns out. I'm sure my cuz would be cool letting other people make copies, I'll ask her though ;)

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Thank you very much skinny! I'm not sure how to make a high quality scan of it though. I have a huge copier scanner machine at the office, I wonder how good the quality would be.. I'll have to smuggle it in to work and see what turns out. I'm sure my cuz would be cool letting other people make copies, I'll ask her though ;)

If need be I can ship you a envelope to mail it to me in and I will get iut scanned, printed and shipped back!

If she is cool with making copies, tell her to sign it so we can represent!

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
If she is cool with making copies, tell her to sign it so we can represent!

It certainly looks like it's signed. Bottom left corner.

And I'd be up for buying one if copies do get printed up. I don't have a MM for MS yet, and this is pretty damn cool.

I'd also be up for paying twice Skinny's normal MM repro cost is. Half to cover the normal cost of the MM printing, half to go to K-2's cousin.