$30 Eshop Credit for registering Fire Emblem and Shin Megami IV

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Damnit! I just bought Soul Hackers. I didn't need an excuse to purchase a $50 download that I probably won't touch for another couple years. But that $30 would go towards my Pokemon X purchase. :(

You don't play fair sometimes, Nintendo.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
BUY SHIN MEGAMI IV MAGICIANNNNNNNNN
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Spoiler:
BUY ITTTTTTTTT

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Already have Fire Emblem and I plan on having SM IV by the end of August so this will be a cool bonus. Will be good to have a nice RPG to make up for Project x Zone that makes no fucking sense.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
BUY SHIN MEGAMI IV MAGICIANNNNNNNNN
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Spoiler:
BUY ITTTTTTTTT

I'd be silly not to buy now. $30 is literally the magic pricepoint when it comes to me and downloadable games. It takes something that I'm really looking forward to in order to justify spending more than that. So if I have to buy SMTIV at $50 to get Pokemon X at $10...I think that's reasonable.

I don't mind supporting Atlus either.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I'd be silly not to buy now. $30 is literally the magic pricepoint when it comes to me and downloadable games. It takes something that I'm really looking forward to in order to justify spending more than that. So if I have to buy SMTIV at $50 to get Pokemon X at $10...I think that's reasonable.

I don't mind supporting Atlus either.

Niiiiiiice!

If it makes you feel any better, I won't get to the game anytime soon either as I still haven't even started Fire Emblem or Project X Zone...both are just sitting on my shelf begging to be played burnt backlog is ridiculous.